Chapter 4: Eyes

"HEY WILD CAT !!" I shouted catching her attention. "Oh! HEY BISH!" I ran to her shutting that pretty mouth of her's before she could say further.

The others approached us with Jimin laughing by the name I called her. She can be called a wild cat, because why not when she behaves like one many times.

"Why did you call me?" She said getting out of my grasp. "Let's get in guys, then Jimin and I will introduce you to each other."

Once we settled in our seats Jimin spoke, "Okay let us introduce her guys, she's Y/N our friend but more like a sister. We met around one week ago." "Oh so she's the girl Jungkook was telling about back then." One of our hyung said. "Yeah she is." Jimin replied.

~Y/N POV~

"Y/N they are my hyungs. He is Kim Namjoon. He is a destructive man so be careful. Next He is Kim Seokjin or Jin and he's obsessed with his face. He Min Yoongi, he's also our cat but the sleepy one. Next he is Jung Hoseok and he's the sunshine of our group. And last he is Kim Taehyung or Tae and he's basically the most admirable person."

The moment Taehyung was introduced, we both made an eye contact. It felt like I'm in another dimension. I could see a whole different universe beyond his eyes. As if those hazel eyes got a control over me. As if he was the person made for me to love, cherish and hold onto until the very end.

"Guys!! Back to earth! The teacher has came." I heard Yoongi shout.

The whole class went on staring at each other and admiring each other's beauty. "He's outta your reach bitch. It's impossible for you to get him. Don't you know he's the most popular one amongst them?" I heard So-hee saying behind me. Y/N she's right. He won't like a girl like you, would he? he is just a friend and he sees you that way only. Don't expect things.

After the class was over I went to my locker to grab the books for my last class of the day. "Which class do you have?" I heard a voice behind me startling me. What's with these guys, standing behind someone and startling them. "Did I startle you? I'm sorry." 'Ah i-it's ok." The fuck, why did I stutter?

~Taehyung's POV~

What an effect I had on her. She stuttered. It might sound weird but I loved it. I was looking deeply in her eyes which somewhere maybe had love for me and if not then I'll make sure that there is. Our first eye contact told me that, she's mine to love. She will be mine.

"English" I heard her speak dragging me out of my thoughts. "E-english? What english?" I spoke as she looked at me in disbelief which made me realize. My question, the one I asked. I was so into her chuck hazel eyes. "O-oh yeah! Mine is also english. Let's go together, shall we?" I offered her with her kind denial following as said she would go with her friend.

~•~•~•~

One month later
~Lisa's POV~

I entered the class with Y/N, Jennie, Rosé and Jisso beside me. We took our seat at the last waiting of other students and the teacher to enter.

We all were busy chatting when the door of the class opened and there walked in the guy who had my heart but didn't knew. Kim Taehyung .

He looked in my direction when our eyes met. I swear I could stare at them for my entire life. Realizing what I was doing I broke the eye contact following our awkward smile.

"Looks like someone was lost in someone's eyes, right Y/N." Jennie mocked but got no attention from her which made me laugh.

"Y-yah Y/N! To earth? I said something!" She yelled when she realized she was ignored. "O-oh sorry, I was- I'm sorry, what we're you saying?" That's weird, she never behaved this way.

"You never behaved this way Y/N. Gwenchana?" Jisso asked. "A-ah yes I am. I was just thinking about today's test. Nothing else." She clearly made an excuse and I know it, but I won't push her to tell if she's not willing to.

We were thirty minutes into the class when Y/N whispered asking me to come with her to the restroom.

As we entered the restroom she pulled me in one of the stalls and pinned me to the door. What the hell is she upto? She leaned closer to me while I tried my best to maintain distance between us.

"Have you ever received a proposal!?" She blurted out of nowhere. "P-proposal? Why do you ask bae?" "I received one...I guess a week ago? And he's after me for my answer."

"YAAH!! If it was this then couldn't you tell me after our classes!! You scared me! I swear I thought you were about to kiss me." I yelled at her coming out of the stall. "Okay, I'm sorry. I won't do this although it was fun seeing your face." "It was fun? It was fun seeing my face!" I spoke in disbelief "You bitch, I'm not gonna talk to you for one week now!"

-----------------‐‐---------‐------‐------------------------

Author

Ciao my lovely readers

How was this chapter?
Share your thoughts in comments.

Ik this chapter was small hehe

See ya in next chapter lovies!
Bye💜