Chapter 6: Where is she?

~Lisa's POV~

I was walking back home with others when I remembered about Y/N. I didn't saw her after we fought. Is she angry at me that I didn't let her explain or what. Did she went home early? She isn't a person to be mad with me for this long.

Reaching home, I called her atleast five times but she isn't picking up. It's enough "I'll be back guys" I spoke to which Jennie questioned "And where are you going?" "I'm going to Y/N's house. She isn't picking up my calls and I'm done with this behavior of her's."

It was no use hiding it so I told them everything and they insisted on coming with me.

We rang her doorbell multiple times but she didn't open. Soon we started banging loudly on her door when an old lady, probably her neighbour, who was passing by spoke "Are you her friends?" We nodded a yes to her question "I see. I guess she's not home yet." And she left.

She's not home? Then where the hell is she? We called Yoongi incase she's with them but she wasn't and our tension grew more. Now not just us four but those seven guys were worried too. She didn't picked up their call too.

We all gathered near her house and thought of all the possible places she could be. As they were looking in the neighborhood, Jin and me were stood infront of her house incase she comes.

Jin's POV

I was walking around her house when I saw a part of wall looked kinda weird in texture from the rest around. I touched it, and it felt like some kind of panel. I opened it and saw a key. It's a spare key to her house!!

"Lisa! I found a spare key of her house." I shouted "Really!? Are you sure it's of this door?" She asked "It seems. Let's try." And we were right it's a key to her house only.

We went in as Lisa informed others about it. We both looked around her whole house but she actually nowhere to be found. The lady was right. Now where do find her.

I was in her bedroom looking around if I could just find a clue of a place we didn't knew she could go.

My eyes caught her dustbin. There were papers more like letters which surely didn't had her handwriting on them. I picked them up and read them. It was a proposal letter. She received proposals from one guy many times.

As I went through more, I saw threats written there. The same handwriting and one of them had guy's name. Wang Soo-yeol? He was the guy who loathed us. I called Lisa and and told her to call the girls while I called the boys.

Now we all were sitting in the drawing room and I told them everything I saw and understood. Thankfully Namjoon had his number from the art club of university so we called him and kept his call on speaker so everyone could listen.

On call:

Hello?

Is this Wang Soo-yeol?

Who's speaking?

Kim Namjoon.

From the art club?...How the fuck did you got my number?

Does that matter right now? Tell me where is Y/N.