𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

A beautiful woman in her mid twenties was working in a bakery. Mid length brunette hair tied in a bun, putting all kinds of pastries, cookies, cupcakes, muffins and breads on the display for all those lovely customers who'll soon visit.

Next, outside the bakery she wrote the meal of the day on a small blackboard. Later turned the closed board to open letting all those hungry souls get their peace eating a piece of cookie with some coffee.

"Morning, Hee-jae! I want a piece of Irish Cream pastry with some cold coffee please." A lady in her late twenties spoke.

The lady looked up and smiled replying with the most lovely voice "Oh morning unnie! I'll bring it in five."

Later in the day, when the bakery was quite busy, a rich busy man entered the bakery in a spoiled mood arguing with someone on the phone. "Sir I don't think you should be yelling at a quit and peaceful place like this. The customers are disturbed by your behavior." Said the lady.

"DON'T YOU S-....I'll talk you later." He hung up the call giving his full attention to lady behind the display waiting for his order. He stared at her admiring her every feature.

How beautifully god created this soul and body. Those perfectly sculptured lips, as if sculpted for him to devote. He was so into her chuck hazel eyes when she cleared her throat to bring him back from his imagination.

"U-umm a-a black coffee. That's it." Said the man clearing this throat. The lady blushed at this action of being shy as he stared at her earlier.

It wasn’t just him, who was admiring her. Both of them were admiring each other, falling for their every feature. "Sir your order."

Later the same evening, as she left the bakery closing it for the day, she saw the same guy from the morning. "H-hey!" Greeted the shy man. "How long have you been here?" "Umm...thirty minutes,....I guess?"

Both of them looked at each other as they laughed hearing his response. "What's your name by the way?" Asked the lady "I'm Ahn Jae-yeong. And you?" "Park Hee-jae."

Days turned to weeks, and weeks to months as they both loved each other's company. One fine evening of autumn they both turned their friendship to relationship.

One year later

"I love you Jae-yeong. I want to cherish you for the rest of my life. I want us to be life partners with our baby in our hand whom we'll love unconditionally. I want to marry you Jae. Are you willing the same?"

"I love you too Hee-jae. Let's meet our parents and tell them."

They both were standing infront his house. "Let's go in, honey. We got this." He encouraged his love.

"YOU WANT TO MARRY THIS MIDDLE CLASS WOMAN!?" Yelled his father as soon as he heard their will to marry.  "We can give you a fucking list of the women who wants to marry you, Jae. Choose anyone from them but her." Said his mother.

Both had tears in their eyes looking at each other with vulnerability, but he didn't left her. He stood for her, for his love, for his Hee-jae.

"I won't marry anyone else, mother. I love her and we'll marry each other." He spoke with trembling voice. "Okay. If you really want to marry her, then leave this house...forever and don't come back. Now decide." His father conditioned.

"I'm sorry...it was and will be my love, father. As mother taught to never let go your love, I won't let her go." And he left with her by his side, leaving behind the mother who was crying miserably holding onto her husband.

Now they're standing infront of her house hoping support from atleast her parents.

"YOU WHAT!?" her mother yelled. "Do you even know what you're saying Hee-jae? Do you think he is serious about it!?" Her father spoke.

She was dragged away by her mother to the kitchen leaving the males to talk among themselves. "Princess, he won't keep you happy. He'll just use you as his mistress and throw away when he's satisfied with you." These words broke her heart but she still replied "No mom, he loves me! He left his house, his parent's money, his comfort, his parents for me. How can you even think of that!?"

"Doesn't matter whom he left, he's a rich son of his father, he will later go back to his house leaving you vulnerable, Hee-jae." "Mom please, don't say that."

They both were now again sitting infront of her parents. Her father spoke "I see, you both aren't ready to leave each other. Hee-jae you have leave this house if you wanna marry him." The same thing, same thing which his father spoke was spoken by her father too, but their answer was same.

They both stood for each other, for their love, for their life partners. It was unfortunate but they decided to go on if this was their fate.

They married each other in the presence of their friends. No parents from any side, and no blessings from a parent was shared.

Now they were happily married for one and half years when his wife got pregnant. It was the best gift to them or better, it was the best blessing to them. Their proof of unconditional love came into this world whom they love more than anything in the whole world.

Their Y/N,
Ahn Y/N

-----------------‐‐---------‐------‐----------------------

Author

So this was the prologue.

How was it?

Yeah, it is Y/N's parents love story.
It might be boring for some, but it's better than some melodramatic shit.

Comment and tell how was it.

Also do vote, it'll motivate me to write more.

Love ya'll
Author Gatta 💜