Chapter 5: The Past

~Y/N's POV~

I ran after Lisa attempting to stop her, but she kept walking ignoring me. Where the hell is she going?

I almost catched up when someone pulled me in a room closing my mouth using their palm. The person switched on the light. It was dim but enough to provide light in the room. I looked around and realized it the store room.

"Why don't you give me your answer huh?" The guy spoke. I analyzed his face and it was Wang Soo-yeol, the guy who proposed me. I didn't liked him since I entered this place, not as a classmate let go as a man or friend. He always gave me those pervy vibes.

"It's a no. Can't you understand when a person doesn't talk about that topic, then it's probably a no?" "Why? Why don't you like me?" He spoke with jealousy so damn obvious in his voice.

He walked away from me shuffling his hair roughly before bursting out on me. "JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT KIM TAEHYUNG OR JEON JUNGKOOK OR ANYONE FROM THEM YOU DON'T LIKE ME!? DO YOU WANT MONEY? I HAVE IT AND I'LL GIVE YOU ALL. JUST COME TO ME...I'll- I'll treat you l-like a queen- y-yeah like a-like a queen. J-just come to me, please."

"I don't like you Soo yeol. How can you expect me to stay with a person I don't even like? Leave me, it's just an affection, go and find someone who'll live you back." Even though anger was so built in me, I held back and spoke in my calmest voice possible.

He was not in his proper mind and I don't want any trigger point to be hit, because it will be bad for me only. Little did I knew, my rejection was it. He laughed like a maniac suddenly and what happened next was beyond my expectations.

He pulled me forcefully towards himself and started kissing, more like bitting my lips roughly. I was so out of mind now and pushed him with all the strength I had.

As I ran towards the door to escape he pulled me back and threw me on the floor trying to undress me. I tried my best to scream for help, find anything I could use for my defense but there was nothing in my reach.

Almost one hour later when he was satisfied, he left me on the cold floor. 'This is the consequence of rejecting me, you bitch.'This was the last thing he said before the room was locked from the other side.

Now I am alone in this room with no light. I knew there was a switch in the room. Before I could reach the switch, I heard words ringing in my ears getting louder each second.

Happy birthday to you...

We promise we'll celebrate it in evening dear.

M-mom d-dad where are y-you?

~•~•~•~

10 years ago

"Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday our bunny..happy birthday to youuu"

I heard my parents singing birthday song as I woke up. They pecked my cheeks and a wa hug. I swear you need nothing when you have a warm hug from your parents.