Chapter 7: Who?

~Yoongi's POV~

Lisa and I were staying for the night today. It's the second night and she's still unconscious. According to doctors she must gain consciousness by tomorrow.

Taehyung was insisting alot to stay here for tonight even though he was burning with fever. He's ill since woke up yesterday after he fainted crying.

I'm sure by now, he does have something for Y/N. I mean you think, you're literally burning with fever, not in position to sit for long but want to stay in a nauseous place looking after someone.

I'm so fucking sleepy right now, I just want a comfy and cozy bed to sleep on. I wonder why Hoseok forced me to stay here, maybe it's because I drank his sprite the other day, it's his revenge I'm sure, so I couldn't sleep.

~•~•~•~

Next morning
~Lisa's POV ~

I woke up to find myself lying near Y/N's bed. She looks so pale. I miss her lovely voice which I haven't heard since two days.

It's my fault she's lying here. Had I not ignored and went away, we all would've been sitting in a nice classy restaurant enjoying our food.

I stood up and saw Yoongi who's now asleep. He was clenching onto his jacket so I grabbed a blanket and covered him. He's so cute while sleeping, just like a small kitten.

I went out to get two chocolates and two coffee cans for us. I took one for Yoongi too incase he wakes up and searches for something to eat.

~Yoongi's POV~

I heard a scream, more like an amusing one. I opened my eyes to see Lisa standing near the room's door. The things which she held in her hand fell as she ran towards the bed.

I was still clueless of this movement and she spoke "I-I saw her fingers move a little. We haven't seen any such movement since she's unconscious, right."

I was as surprised as Lisa and ran towards her. We saw her eyelids move a little and we both were looking at each other. "I-I'll go and call the doctor."

Soon the doctor came and we both were told to wait outside. We haven't informed anyone else yet, we'll do that after the doctor comes out and tells her condition.

"Mr. Min, Ms. Lisa, Y/N is now conscious. You can meet her but don't let her speak alot right now. Her body is still weak." The doctor spoke coming out.We both informed others too and went in.

There she was sitting on the bed, still pale, lost in her thoughts. Lisa called out to her and she slowly looked in our direction with tears flowing down her eyes. "How are you feeling Y/N-ah?" Lisa asked trembling and Y/N nodded a yes to her question.

Seeing her this weak breaks my heart. None of us ever imagined we'll see her in this state ever. She's so strong, what could've happened that she's not talking.

The college couldn't find anything in the CCTV because it was covered with something the whole time. Now there are two people who know what happened, and that's Y/N and the fucking person who did this to her.

~Jungkook's POV~

We received a call from Yoongi hyung that Y/N is now conscious and now we're all set to go. After we received the call, the person who's most eager to see her is Taehyung.

He's still not well but look at his energy after hearing about Y/N. He was the last one to know about it and is the first one to get ready to go. He loves her. I can sense it from his every action.

We reached the hospital and went to her room. Looks like the girls and us reached at the same time.

Y/N was having her meal while Hyung and Lisa were on the either sides of her with a sad look. We went in and some settled on the couch while some stood around anywhere in the room and waited for Y/N to complete her meal.

After she was done Jennie took away her empty plate. "Y/N how are you now?" Jisso asked to which she nodded. "Y/N-ah, tell us what happened in the college, please." Taehyung said on the verge of crying even before knowing what happened.

Y/N looked into his and then rest of our eyes and sensing our worry she took a sigh and spoke in a low voice "Okay...I'll tell you....That day..........." And she told us everything. Every soul present in the room was fuming with rage. How the fuck did Soo-yeol even dared to do that.

~•~•~•~

Four months later
~Namjoon's POV~

Now Y/N has been discharged from the hospital but her shoulder fracture has still not cured.

Few days after she was discharged, the police was called and she told them everything. Soo-yeol's family is quit rich and Y/N knew they'd try to put the blame on her so she asked the college to look into every CCTV in the college. There might be a camera whose angle was set in a manner that it caught a glimpse of that area, she thought.

It was hard but they found it. A camera from the old classroom infront of it captured it.

Soo-yeol's face was clear in it, and it was submitted as an evidence to the police and he was imprisoned in charge of rape for 10 years after several trials.

~Y/N's POV~

It has been a few weeks since the final trial took place and now we're in the boy's house.

It's our movie night today and we twelve people were at the house preparing for the night. I was sitting on the barstool near the kitchen slab looking at Rosé, Namjoon, Jennie and Jin arranging snacks and drinks for everyone. I was strictly denied to do anything because of my shoulder.

They all were really happy when I myself insisted on filing a case and telling the whole story to the court. There were many girls who didn't spoke for themselves and committed suicide, but I wanted to fight for justice and set an example, that no matter who the culprit is, they will be punished.

We settled in our seats and I chose a movie to watch. I knew rest would be busy arranging things so in the mean time I looked up movies on mobile.

Another reason why I chose it because Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, Jisso and Rosé would have chosen a boring sci-fi movie for sure and rest would've chosen a horror movie, and I was surely not in a mood to watch them so I looked up for romance movies.

Few objected my choice but Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Lisa, Jisso and Taehyung were up for it, and so we started.

The movie finished after two hours and everyone was a big red tomato by now. For my bad luck, I was the most and they all teased me with it.

We were all tired so we decided to stay the night at their house and use the guest room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author

Hey fellas!
How was this chapter?

Tell me about it in the comments.

Don't forget to vote.

See ya in the next chapter
Love ya'll
Author Gatta 💜