Part - D1 Confusion

Reluctantly, I stepped out of the car, leaving Ahad with a mix of emotions and uncertainty. I looked around in search of my friend, and a known face appeared in front of me with a welcoming smile on his face. As I was moving forward toward Roy, Ahad's car interior echoed with the unspoken emotions lingering between me and him, our chapter temporarily interrupted by the demands of the outside world.

As I was walking toward Roy's direction, I was full of thoughts of Ahad's confession.

My thought suddenly interrupted by his warm hug

I missed you......

I missed you too Roy.

Liar, you didn't. Why didn't you tell me you will shift to Collasa province for your studies.

If I had informed, you then would you have let me shift here. And you very well know this is where my father lived his youth and met my mother. So how could I let this very chance slip from my hand. It's my dream to be here and fulfil my father's dream by becoming an Astronet. – I replied

Ohh my Selena. Fine......Did you eat anything...Do you even eat anything.... Look at you ......You are getting thinner every passing day. You know right I will marry you even if you hold 150 pounds.

You don't have to because 150 pounds of weight, I will gain only in heaven.

Shut up.... "Let's go and eat I am hungry"

(Roy and I have been best friends since the very first day I was born. We were neighbors to schoolmates. HE is 2 years elder, but he never acted as elder with me ...He became my best friend, my saviour...When my parents passed away, he was the one who was there for me .... He prepared a shell around me so no one could hurt me.... But as the time was passing, I was getting distant from him ......He got busy building his future and I got busy with my life. It's not that he ghosted me or was absent from my life......It was more like we got distant with each other due to lack of time....

But he was never missing from my life,,, He was always there to share my happiness, sadness all emotion with me whenever I needed him to be with me till one day when he drunk confessed me his feeling. He is unaware that I know about his feeling toward me, and I want to be the last person on earth to hurt him, I don't have feelings for him. I Love him as a friend, he is more like a family to me, a brotherhood bond we shared who I never had. After I lost my very own family, he became one. I don't want to lose him)

Let's go but let me inform you I am not hungry.... I had breakfast- I said

You had breakfast... Ms. Selena had breakfast, Impossible......

Seriously, I ate with my friend...

He arched his brow for me to elaborate about the friend.

I knew this is not the time (I tried to change the topic) You know I am a social butterfly; I have a lot of people here who keep asking to hang out with me .... So I couldn't say no....

Are you happy? -HE asked

Yes, I am ...

I am just worried about you...I couldn't be available all the time whenever you needed me.

I assured him that I didn't need babysitting, and we left in his car for lunch.

I sat in his car, added my Bluetooth and played my playlist...and humming together and remembering our old days and talked the whole day......

After lunch in the evening, we were taking a stroll through the sideway nearby my house, enjoying the nostalgic scenery.

Suddenly we both glanced at the Ice-cream truck,