Foreword

To the book girls who have always dreamed of their romances with the biker boy.
To the delulu souls who imagine or have imagined a life with their first ever crush.
And to the Muslimahs who just want a cute halal love story in this world of betrayal and double crossings and sin. This story is for you.

 This story is for you

Hello!

Hello!

This is yet another story, done in the spur of the moment, due to procrastination and an utter hatred for the education system. Though, I want to think that this is a blessing, as I wrote it in the first month of Ramadan.

I have a faint inkling as to how this story will happen and unless my other priorities get in the way, I am quite excited to share this story. Even if the audience just ends up being a few people. (Hi, tahimina1976).

Currently, just one person is reading this, but I have hopes about this one that it will reach people by the grace of Allah! Because as I said, it is a blessing.

The settings in this story are vague, mind you. I have not named the place my characters live or used to live because even I am not sure, frankly. I am just writing this with the least research possible (and I know that sounds terrible, since I am a writer and I should research to know my story). But, Elizha and I have the same pressures, the same type of exam to take and I have fallen, just like she. Not as hard as her, but I have and my fear is to fall again. So hard that it would be hard to get back up. (Wow, I sound dramatic! But anyways!) Competition is intense, I tell you!! And national exams that could possibly determine your future at sixteen-seventeen.... Even more tense.

Another thing is that I am Muslim and thus, most of the characters here will be Muslim. I do not mean to be offensive to anyone because like I said, I am doing the least amount of research here and being a Muslim something that I know at the back of my hand so... Yeah. If I happen to be offensive to any other religion or belief, then I apologize. I do respect other religions and beliefs. I was born and raised till a certain age in a predominantly non Muslim country (like Elizha), so, I do have respect for differences and other beliefs.

I will try to update twice a week. Tuesdays and Fridays. Though there will be times that will not be possible. May-June, October and possibly the months after that till the next February. But maybe, who knows? I will be full of despair and end this story faster than it should. Right now, I am procrastinating, so, yeah....You will see a lot of me. But just for now. Later.....maybe not.

So, yeah, enough about everything. I hope to see you at the end of the story. If you have any problems, do let me know. Keep it less mean, though, but feel free to tell me problems you have with the story or the depictions of certain events I have portrayed. Especially the ones I give trigger warnings to. Because, those are quite sensitive and I do not want to harm anyone or show anything in am unflattering way.

But yeah, I hope you enjoy this story, most of all. We all hate the education system, I am sure. We also hate feeling helpless. So, I hope this story will also find great meaning in your life.

Fi Amanillah!!!!