True feelings

"Rishabh" Jiya said as her voice echoed in the room. "Yeah Jiya?" Rishabh asked looking at her. "Can we talk for a last time?" Jiya said looking at Amaya as Amaya nodded in yes. "Yes Saharsh, I want to talk to you too" Amaya said as she looked at Saharsh. "Yeah go ahead" Saharsh said as he nodded. "Not here, I want to talk in private" Jiya said as she looked at Rishabh. "Okay...." Rishabh said in a confused tone. Then Jiya took Rishabh a bit far and Amaya took Saharsh in the opposite direction. "Rishabh?" Jiya said looking at him smiling. "Yes Jiya?" Rishabh said smiling too. Jiya looked down as she started fidgeting with her hands. "I-I w-want to s-say some-something" Jiya said stuttering giving him an awkward smile and then looked down. "Are you comfortable?" Rishabh said with a smile on his face seeing her nervous. "Y-Yeah" Jiya said as she looked at him and then again looked down. "Rishabh.. I like you.." Jiya said looking at him with nervousness. "Y-yes I like you too as a friend.. you are a really charming person.." Rishabh said with a confused smile. "No.. I have feelings for you.. as in I like you romantically.. I fell for you the time I saw, how caring and considerate you were.." Jiya said looking down. 

"Jiya you're joking right?" Rishabh said shocked. "No I'm not Joking.. I want to spend my last moments with you.. as my love" Jiya said holding his hand and looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry Jiya.. People of different people aren't suppose to meet at the first place.. and you're talking about falling in love..?" Rishabh said looking at her. "Rishabh.. Means you don't love me too?.." Jiya said looking at him as a tear drop from her eyes. "I'm sorry Jiya... I cannot be the last moment of love for you.." Rishabh said wiping her tears and then he went from there. "Rishabh why.." Jiya said clenching her fists as she stood there sobbing trying not to make a noise. 

*On the other side*

"Saharsh" Amaya said as she smiled at him. "Hmm?" Saharsh said looking into her eyes with a smile. "Saharsh as we are about to sacrifice ourselves.. I wanted to confess that I like you" Amaya said looking down. "What?" Saharsh said as his smile disappeared from his face. "Yes.." Amaya said looking at him trying not to be nervous. "Amaya.. you're from Earth.. I'm from a complete different dimension.." Saharsh said looking at her. "It doesn't matter.. we both are humans after all right..?" Amaya said as tears started developing in her eyes. "No Amaya.. I'm sorry.." Saharsh said as he tried to smile but couldn't. "Saharsh I thought you liked me too.." Amaya said as tear drop from her eyes. "Yes, I like you.. as a person" Saharsh said he held her hand. "Don't do this" Amaya said looking at him with teary eyes and taking her hands back. "What?" Saharsh said confused. "Don't give me signs if you don't like me.. Don't hold my hand if you don't l-like m-me" Amaya said as tears roll down her eyes. "Amaya you're getting me wrong.." Saharsh said as he moved towards her as she took a step back. 

"Yes, I was getting you wrong.. all this time, my mistake" Amaya said as she smiled in tears. "No Amaya" Saharsh said looking at her. "It's okay Saharsh.. I understand.. I was never the one for you" Amaya said as she turned around trying not to cry. "Amaya I'm sorry.." Saharsh said as he tried to look her. "It's okay" Amaya said as she went from there. Saharsh followed her. Now the four of them were standing there to finally make the sacrifice. Jiya and Amaya were not looking at anything as they were just looking down. Rishabh was looking at Jiya as he just wanted to comfort her while Saharsh was looking at Amaya feeling bad for what he had done. "So what are your choices kids" The voice said as it appeared out of nowhere. "We want to sacrifice" Jiya and Amaya said at the same time while looking down. "Are you sure girls.?" The voice said in a serious tone. "Yes" Jiya and Amaya said. "Okay.. What about you boys?" The voice said in a low tone. "Same" Rishabh said looking down. "Then four of you want to sacrifice to save the world?" The voice said as the four of them nodded. "Okay then" The voice said as a bright light filled the room. 

*Afterwards*

"Jiya! Jiya!!" Amaya was shouting trying to wake Jiya up. "Rishabh.." Jiya said in a sleepy voice. "Jiya fucking wake up!!" Amaya said as she pushed her down from the bed. "What the fuck" Jiya said in a sleepy voice rubbing her eyes. "Are we dreaming or something?" Amaya said in a worried tone. "Huh?" Jiya said still trying to wake up. "I swear" Amaya said as she picked up the glass beside and threw water on Jiya's face. "What!?!" Jiya screamed as soon as she got cold water on her face. "Wake up!!" Amaya said as said in a loud voice. "Yeah yeah what?" Jiya said sitting back on the bed and looking at Amaya. "You remember.? Keystone of eternity? Guardian of it? The hallway? The Planet if eternity?" Amaya said looking at her. "Yeah? What about that?" Jiya asked confused. "Weren't we suppose to Sacrifice!?" Amaya said looking at her worried. "Oh right! And I remember we chose to Sacrifice!" Jiya said looking at Amaya in shock. "Then? Where is Rishabh!?" Jiya said looking at her shocked. "I don't know.." Amaya said as she looked down. "Jiya, Amaya" Their dad walked in their room. "Huh Dad?" Amaya said confused. "Come we need to talk" Their dad said as he walked out. "Jiya did you something?" Amaya said looking at her.

"I was about to ask you the same thing" Jiya said looking at Amaya. Jiya and Amaya got ready and went outside and sat infront of their dad. "Now it's time for you both to take over my business" Their dad said as he took a sip of his tea. "Huh!? But we're just 18!?" Jiya said in shock. "18? Are you guys playing some prank on me?" Their dad said as he looked at them. "What" Amaya asked confused. "You guys are now 25 and its time for you to get married and take over my business" Their dad said as he smiled a little. "25!??" Jiya and Amaya screamed as they stood up in shock. "Weren't we in college and it was our summer vacations??" Jiya said getting shocked. "What? Did you guys sleep well last night?" Their dad asked confused. Amaya explained to her dad about the whole keystone of eternity when their dad stated laughing. "Rishabh? Saharsh? I told you guys to stop reading fictional stories" Their dad said laughing. "Dad we don't want to get married!" Jiya said looking at her dad with tears in her eyes. "You have to, or else I won't let you take over my business" Their dad said as he glared at them. "But dad we love them" Amaya said looking at her dad. "Okay enough of these fictional men, you are getting married and that's it" Their dad said as he left from their as they both went to their rooms.