Their Fate

"What is happening?! I think I'll go crazy!" Jiya said sitting on her bed with frustration. "I think we did sacrifice.." Amaya said looking at her. "How?" Jiya asked her looking confused. "I think we sacrificed our time and our love.. that's why we don't have Rishabh or Saharsh anymore and we're suddenly 25" Amaya said sitting beside Jiya. "What about them.." Jiya asked Amaya. "I think they sacrificed time and friendship.." Amaya said looking down. "I don't want to marry anyone" Jiya said as tear dropped from her eyes. "Me neither Jiya.. but we cannot deny our dad's wish.. you know how he is" Amaya said looking at her. "Let's just go out for a walk, I'm tired.." Jiya said as Amaya and Jiya walked out of their room when they saw there dad sitting there waiting for them. "Jiya, Amaya.. I have found the perfect men for both of you" Their dad said as he smiled. "So quick?" Amaya asked looking at her dad. "They are the sons of my bestfriend" Their dad said as he let out a laugh. "Dad.. I want love marriage.. not arrange" Jiya said taking a step forward. "I'm not against Love marriages but you guys can't marry some fictional guy! You have to love someone for real" Their dad said as he stood up. 

"They are not fictional.. I love Rishabh very much" Jiya said as she glared at her dad. "Shut up" Their dad as he sat down again. "The men I chose for you are the CEO's of a big company" Their dad said as he looked at them. "We don't care about their job.. all we want is someone we love dad" Amaya said looking at him. "Don't worry you will love them eventually" Their dad said as he stood up and looked at them. "We will not" Jiya said as she looked away. "They will come to meet us tomorrow so please get ready" Their dad as he moved out of there. "I don't want to" Jiya said as she groaned. "Jiya I have an idea" Amaya said as she looked at her. "What?" Jiya said as she looked at her with hope. "Let's marry whoever these are and tell them to live separately and pretend like nothing happened" Amaya said with a slight smile. "And why would they agree" Jiya said looking at her. "I'm sure if we tell them we were forced into this marriage, they will understand" Amaya said holding her. "I hope so too" Jiya said looking down. "Yes let's go now" Amaya said as she smiled. 

*Next day*

"Where are your sons?" Jiya and Amaya's dad asked his bestfriend. "They had some work and they said they are fine with the girls I will choose for them" His bestfriend said with a smile. "Ahem" Jiya and Amaya's dad said as he looked at them. Jiya rolled her eyes hearing that. "What are they? Papa ka pariyan or something?" Jiya said whispering to Amaya. "They are male" Amaya said controlling her laugh. Both Jiya and Amaya sat there trying to hold their laughter. "So my lovely daughters, why don't you go and get tea for us?" Jiya and Amaya's dad said as he smiled at them. "Yes dad" Amaya said as Jiya and Amaya went to the kitchen. They returned with tea and sat with them for hours talking with their dad's bestfriend. The meeting was soon over and Jiya and Amaya rushed over to their dad. "So what are their names?" Jiya asked looking at her dad. "I won't tell you" Their dad said as he smiled. "Why?" Amaya asked confused. "Because they said not to tell you" Their dad said as he stood up and went from there. "What the fuck, I hate those already!" Jiya yelled. "They agreed for marriage and so did I" Their dad said as Jiya and Amaya were left speechless. 

*Their marriage day*

"I hate today" Amaya said sitting in the room. "It's crazy, our dad is crazy, our future husband's dad is crazy, our future husbands are crazy!" Jiya said trying to scream while whispering. "I know.. we don't even know who were are getting married too.." Amaya said as she looked at Jiya. "I know.. but atleast we'll stick with our plan right?" Jiya said looking at Amaya. "We will" Amaya said as she got up. "I think it's time to get ready Jiya" Amaya said as she picked up a glass of water and went over to Jiya. "Yeah" Jiya said sighing as she got up. "Ahem ahem.. Excuse me our beautiful wives" A voice said from outside said knocking on the door. "What?" Amaya said looking at the door. "Can we come in?" Other person said from outside. "Oh so now what? are you going to come in with a mask or something?" Jiya said in a loud voice. "And plus you aren't allowed to see us till the wedding" Amaya said rolling her eyes. "Are you guys changing?" The voice said from outside. "No" Jiya said as she looked at the door and saw two men entering. "Excuse me? don't you have mann-" Jiya said as she froze on her spot. Amaya was left in shock as she dropped the glass of water from her hand. 

One of them came and hugged Jiya as the other one went and hugged Amaya. "I missed you" The person said as Amaya was still in shock. "Saharsh?" Amaya whispered as a smile appeared on Saharsh's face. "You remember me" Saharsh said as he hugged her tightly. "Rishabh is that you..?" Jiya said as she was in shock. "Mhm it's me Jiya.." Rishabh said hugging her. They broke the hug as they looked into Jiya and Amaya's eyes. "Are you going to marry me...?" Amaya said looking at Saharsh. "Yes Amaya" Saharsh said as he smiled. "Sorry Jiya for the delay, I love you too" Rishabh said holding Jiya's hand. "No I won't marry you.. you didn't like me" Amaya said as she turned around pushing Saharsh lightly. "I don't like you but I love you" Saharsh said as he hugged Amaya from the back. "I don't understand Rishabh.." Jiya said a tear dropped from her eyes. "We always loved you guys.. but we didn't say at that time" Rishabh said as he hugged Jiya. "Hmm, You guys met us.. people from different dimensions met and it created such big trouble to you.. I couldn't see my Amaya in more trouble and so I didn't say anything.." Saharsh said still back hugging Amaya. 

"We knew.. Sacrifice wasn't in the form of the our lives but in the form of love.. that's why we didn't say anything Jiya" Rishabh said still hugging her as Jiya was crying in his chest. "Fate broke us apart.. but even fate couldn't keep us apart" Saharsh said as he looked at Amaya cupping her cheeks. "Saharsh I hate you" Amaya said as she hit Saharsh lightly and tears rolled down her cheeks. "I love you too, my love" Saharsh said as he hugged her tightly. "You know Jiya.. I fell for you the first time I saw you in that park.." Rishabh said as he smiled. As soon as Jiya heard that she looked at him shocked. "Don't cry before our wedding meri jaan" Rishabh said as he wiped her tears and hugged her.

 THE END