AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 3

                                 •CHAPTER 3•

It's been three days now since I came to this house and Zwakele left the same night of my arrival, and his mother has turned me to her personal slave. I cook, clean the house, the yard and do laundry. I don't even have a phone.

Someone shook me awake.

Zwa: Sit up straight.

I sat up straight.

Zwa: Pack your bags, we are leaving today.
Avela: Where are we going? (Confused)
Zwa: We are going to my house in Jo'burg.
Avela: Can I talk to my brother?

He looked at me.

Zwa: No.

He then left the room, now I have to wake up. I made the bed then went to take a shower and brushed my teeth. Well I didn't have many clothes in his closet, because my clothes were still in the suitcases. I went downstairs and did my chores.

ZWAKELE KHUMALO

Getting married to Avela was the annoying thing that I had to do. I have to stay with this girl in my house. The only reason that made my parents arrange a marriage for me was because when I was 7 years old, I found out that I have a mental illness. They thought I will not get a girl that will actually love me and bare me children. So avela is only here to make babies and nothing else, and I need to put that in her thick skull. I went to my room and I found Avela searching my bedside drawers.

Zwa: what are you looking for?
Avela: I-I was looking for the nail clipper.
Zwa: Really? (Suspicious)
Avela: Yeah.
Zwa: Get ready, we are leaving in an hour.
Avela: Oky.

She quickly ran to the bathroom. Yeah, she is now a good girl, she obeys whatever that I said to her. She came out after a while wearing a long blue dress, a denim jacket and a white Air Force 1 low.

Zwa: Good, no wife of mine will wear pants. I am the man.
Avela: Should I pack for you?
Zwa: No, we are leaving now.

She took her suitcase then went downstairs, mom was watching her stupid reality show on TV.

Mom: Where are you both going? (confused)
Zwa: We are going to Gauteng.
Mom:But I will miss my daughter-in-law. (She faked a smile)
Zwa: I'm sure that she will miss you too, Right?
Avela: Of course (she faked a smile) I enjoyed my stay here.
Zwa: Goodbye Ma. (I hugged her)
Mom: Bye my son, mommy loves you. (She kissed my cheeks)

Zwa: I love you too Ma. (smiling)

We left the house and I drove to the airport, well we will be using my dad's private jet. After two hours, I was driving inside my yard.

Zwa: We are here. (I smiled)

I opened the door  for her and she looked surprised, well she shouldn't get used to this treatment because it is the first and definitely the last time I do this. She got out and I held her hand. She got out and I held her hand.

Avela: Uhmm, I should get my suitcases.
Zwa: Don't worry, I will get it for you later on (I kissed her cheek) Relax will  you?

She nodded and we walked to the house. When we got inside the house was decorated with red roses and a table for the was set in the living room as I asked my maid. Avela turned to look ar me confused.

Avela: What's happening? (comfused)
Zwa: Let's have a sit first. (smiling)

I opened the chairs for her and helped her take off her denim jacket then I sat down and held her hands.

Zwa: Uhmm, Avela Mkhize-I known that we started this relationship in a wrong way. I treated you like trash and I regret every moment of that, I'm really sorry. Can we start afresh and try to make this relationship work?
Avela: Well I-I.