AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 5

                                •CHAPTER 5•

LEBO GUMEDE

I was woken up with cold water, I remember being covered with something on my mouth and face. I opened my eyes and a tall dark skinned man that I have never seen was standing in front of me.

Zwa: We have finally met.

I know this voice. It is the same guy that answered Avela's phone yesterday.

Zwa: So, you are the same guy that was busy calling my wife non-stop?
Lebo: No, I was just worried about her, she is my colleague. (Crying)
Zwa: Mmm, okay. So let's get down to what brings us here.

He took out plastic gloves and wore them.

Zwa: Well, we are here to fulfill my promise to you.

He took out a box then opened it, it had many medical tools.

Zwa: Sbu.
Sbu: Yes boss.
Zwa: Take off his clothes.
Lebo: What? (Shocked) Please don't do that, I will leave Avela alone, I promise.
Zwa: You should have done that a long time ago, but you chose to say that I'm crazy.
Lebo: Bro, I didn't mean it. (Crying) I'm sorry.
Zwa:I'm not your friend. So let's get down to business, Teaser hold him tight.

His stupid puppet held me and he took out an injection.

Zwa: (He smiled) This will prevent blood loss.

I screamed with all the energy that I had. This is guy is crazy, he injected my manhood and then took out his surgical tools. I tried to free myself from this guy's grip, but my hands were hanged on the ceiling and this puppet's hands were strong. Why didn't I stop talking to Avela when my friends told me to? Well, maybe its because I thought that I will be the first guy to get inside her underwear. Now look, I have to endure this while I didn't even get a kiss from her. I felt extreme pain when he started to cut my private part. Every scream that came out of my mouth left with my soul and pride. I saw my manhood in his hands. Is this guy a human ? I might as well die now.

Zwa: So do you want it raw or cooked? (He had a huge smile on his face)
Lebo: You are no human, you are crazy.

That angered him and took out his gun and shot me.

AVELA KHUMALO

I eoke up and I Zwakele was not in bed, I took off my clothes and looked at my tummy. Now I can see the difference, I am pregnant. I didn't picture myself married and pregnant at the age of 23. But look at me now. I need to make a decision, will I give this marriage a second chance or I should just leave with my baby. I don't want my child to grow up without his/her both parents and Zwakele promised to be a better husband.

I need to try and learn to love him. I am giving this marriage asecond chance.

I went to take a shower then wore grey leggings and Zwakele's White hoodie then made the bed and cleaned the bedroom and the bathroom. He had dirty laundry and I put all of his dirty clothes in the washing machine then went to clean downstairs. At the kitchen I found a letter "I have some errands to sort, don't starve my baby. Your breakfast is in the microwave oven", can I be pregnant forever because Wow!! If being pregnant will make me be treated like this, I might as well consider being pregnant until my last day on earth. Is this the same Zwakele who had me tied up on a chair in the closet for the whole 2 weeks. Well, I don't think so. I went to open the mickowave oven and I found a plate with the English breakfast without eggs. I poured a glass of Pomegranate juice then went to the living room. I had my breakie while watching "The Real Housewives by Lagos", these girls are rich. I heard the door opening, that might be Zwakele.