Friends with benefits?: Heeseung

"Hey, shit head" You heard a voice from behind. Obviously it had to be Heeseung.

"Good morning to you too, cow" you replied with a sarcastic smile.

You and Heeseung were enemies for the longest time. He was annoying the shit out of you, and vice versa.

You closed your locker, heading straight to the classroom. However, a certain someone had to follow you.

"Hey, I'm hurt, uwu..." he said in a baby voice.

"Then cry in a corner" I answered, entering my classroom.

Luckily Heeseung wasn't in the same class as you since he is a year older.

Lunch break~

You were heading to the lunch hall alone, you had no friends thanks to Heeseung. The girls did not want to be with you since you were the only one so close to the devil himself.

However, as you were about to turn the corner, you felt a hand grabbing your arm, dragging you in to the room right beside you.

You were obviously shocked and confused.

"What the fuck dude..." you said.

The room was small and dark, and soon enough you realised that it was the one and only.... Janitor's closet.

"Y/n, I can't do this anymore..." I heard the voice in front of me say. I narrowed my eyes, and realised that the dude in front of me was Heeseung.

"Huh...?" I was too confused to say anything else. But suddenly I felt Heeseung's hands wrapping around my waist. He was inching closer and closer....

"You drive me crazy..." he whispered, and the next thing I know, his lips were on mine. Aggressively.

His lips on mine felt like heaven, I couldn't pull away.

His hands roamed around my body, and I ran my hands in his hair.

We were sweating like crazy, and I could feel something hard hitting my stomach. Yeah you guessed it, he got hard...

"Heeseung..." I said, moaning.

"I'm a lesbian"