Bitch: Yunho

(he's such a babe~ anyway...)

Y/N P.O.V

"Move, asshole" I said, glaring at the two people sucking eachother's faces.

They don't budge and continue their session, my non-existent patience running out.

"Are you deaf or something? Move." I continue as I raise my voice, staring daggers into their souls.

They finally pull away from one another, the brown haired boy winking quickly at the random chick before turning to me.

He looks at me from head to toe, continuing to waste my time.

"Why should I listen to you, loser?" he snickers with a raised brow, making me want to smash his head into one of the lockers.

"Bitch what the hell did you just say?!" I growl at him, about to throw hands.

"You heard me. Who are you to tell me what to do?" he continues, as the girl he was previously almost fucking looks bored while watching the altercation.

"You dumbass, you're literally right in front of MY locker and you have the audacity to question me?" I roll my eyes violently and stomp towards him, about to push him to the side.

"Wtf, what are you made of?" I say, failing to move the not so little fuck away.

He looks down at me with a smirk on his face, leaning on my locker.

"Boyfriend material obviously"

"Yeah sure, you wish"

And the next thing you know, he's crawling on the floor, holding his balls in excruciating pain.

Timeskip

I attempt to get comfortable on the detention room desk in order to sleep through the next two hours, ready to get it all over with.

I lay my head on the hard surface, using my arms as a pillow.

A few minutes pass when suddenly something hits my back, then falls to the ground.

I sit up and turn around looking down to find a random ass eraser sitting there, then look up at the pain in the ass I'll have to beat up. He's smirking.

He's smirking?!

I'm about to rip this bitch's head off-

"MISS Y/N, TURN AROUND!" the teacher practically screams, making me immediately turn to the front again.

Great. Just got scolded by the teacher.

I clench my hands into fists (ummmm) and grit my teeth, going nuts on the inside.

Just then, the teacher's phone starts ringing. When he's done with the call, he turns to us.

"You little grasshoppers better not dare to go ANYWHERE, I'll be back in an hour!" he says pointing at us while keeping eye contact, not forgetting to trip on the doorframe almost breaking his back. I had to snort at this.

"DON'T LAUGH YOU SKUNK LOOKING DONKEY!" the teacher screams, extremely pissed. To this, the motherfucker behind me starts laughing hysterically (ummm).

"What are you screeching about you Tasmanian devil?!" I violently turn around. This time, I'm the one screaming. His laugh gets more aggressive if that's even possible.

"SHUT UP!" the teacher completely lost it, slamming the door shut.

Well shit. I'm left all alone with this evil force right here. I'm telling you, my safety is not safetying right now-

"Well babe, looks like you're stuck with me" he says, biting his lower lip while looking me up and down, probably thinking that he's the hottest shit in the world.

"You're so creepy dude" I answer disgusted, hugging myself to hide my body from getting harassed by his eyes.

"You don't have to pretend to be the tough girl, there is no one here. Just you and me" he continues, standing up from his seat. I just watch as he slowly leans down close to me, one hand on the desk and the other one resting on the chair I'm sitting on.

"Watch it hoe, your actions are really asking for a good ottoman slap" I growl, desperately trying to keep a good distance between us. He lets out a small chuckle, never breaking the eye contact.

"Oh sugar honey," the bitch starts, gently cupping my right cheek and leaning close to my ear. As his breath fans my ear, my stupid heart starts beating faster and the heat takes over my body.

"That is a sexy kink of yours" he whispers and I immediately push him off of me, abruptly standing up. All the butterflies replace themselves with RAGE, FIRE AND AGGRESSION.

"YOU FUCKING PERV" I scream as he laughs like a madman on the floor.

"I can't believe I'm stuck with this motherfucker.." I talk to myself.

"Hey, this your fault, you know? You kicked my babies! " he says, pouting his lips acting all dramatic.

"It's not my fault you were eating a rando's face in front of MY locker while class had already started!" I frowned, trying to defend myself.

"Okay, but it's not my fault that you were late to class?" he mutters, trying to get up but landing back on his ass.

"Owwww, help meeee Y/nnnnn" he whines dramatically, sounding really damn stupid.

"Dude what the fuck, are you five years old???" I question, wanting to be done with him already.

"I can't get upppp, it hurtssss" he continues while pouting, but I still don't feel bad for him.

"Come onnnn, I'm gonna die here all by myself on the cold, dusty floor if you don't help me"

I sigh and roll my eyes, walking towards him.

He smiles widely, probably feeling proud of himself, and reaching out his hand.

I grab it, attempting to pull him up, but to my surprise, he doesn't budge.

Instead, I leap forward and my eyes widen.

This is not fun.

I land on top of Yunho's large body, our foreheads bumping harshly.

"Ugh, what the hell man?!" I groan, ready to shoot him one of my infamous glares.

I don't actually manage to do so, because when I meet his eyes, my breath hitches.

I'm captivated by his eyes. They're so beautiful that I wanna swim in them, although I don't actually know how to swim.

We're staring intensely at each other, can't pull away.

Then his eyes slowly drop down to my lips. What in the k-drama is happening?

He licks his dry lips, my eyes following the motion as the rational part of my brain becomes a blur.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing and I'm most definitely not thinking straight, but I smash my lips onto his soft ones, this unexpected desire to kiss him blossoming within me.

As I start attacking Yunho's lips he stiffens under me, most likely from shock. Only a second later he kisses back with a smirk. 

 The kiss is hungry and passionate, and I find myself enjoying it more than I should as I hated his guts two minutes ago.

I guess I still do, but I can't help myself.

Eventually he pulls away, and as I try to catch my breath he says with a low chuckle:

"Well someone's hornier than I thought"

I roll my eyes, but still lean in again to continue whatever this is.

I am immediately stopped in my tracks though, as the classroom door flies open. 

"WHAT IS THIS SINFUL ACTIVITY OCCURING IN MY DETENTION ROOM?!?!?"

THE END