Chicken & you: Yeosang

I was screaming at the screen in front of me, losing my shit. If I lose this round I will have to give the last piece of chicken to him.

"Haha loser, I'm so gonna win this" he said, annoying me even more.

"Omg, shut the fuck up dude" I scream.

However my scream was for no use.

I lost.

He did his small victory, and then turned to me, a smirk evident on his face.

"Well miss, I guess the last chicken piece is mine" he said, going for the last chicken piece.

I was looking at it with pain in my eyes. No. I can't do this. I NEED IT.

And the next thing I know, I grab the chicken and start running away.

Yeosang was clearly shocked by my action. He stood there glitching before chasing after me.

"EY YO Y/N, NO CHEATINGGGG!!!!" He started screaming, not wanting to give up on the chicken.

"NO, NEVEEERRRR" I scream back, but start panicking when I turn around to see him getting closer.

"AAAGHAHGAHGAHAGH"

"COME HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

But obviously shit had to turn into a dramatic k-drama moment.

He literally stepped on a lego piece and fell on me.

No. Fucking. Way.

Our lips.

ARE TOUCHING!?

I freak out and push my face away from him.

"Ey- I- I'm sorry!" I said, embarrassed. However the next thing he did I did not expect. 

He pulled me in for another kiss. I'm kissing my best friend ...