9

Friends 9

***Last Chapter***

Bucky raced back into the main room, searching for Wanda first in the hopes that her powers could help find Rainbow.

He grabbed Wanda's hand and pulled her to interrupt Tony and Peppers dance and blurted out, voice cracking

"She's gone! Natasha was here and helped Steve separate us and now they're all gone."

Chapter 9

Rainbow woke up with a pounding headache but when she tried to rub her head, realized she was restrained and felt her heart speed up. She worked to calm her breathing until her head cleared some and assessed her situation. Sitting up, hands tied to the arms of the metal chair, legs tied to the chair legs.

It was dark in the room, no windows or lights just a sliver of light from the crack above the door so she hummed to herself and tried to use her powers, to make any kind of light at all but had the wind knocked out of her by an electrical jolt. She realized whoever did this put some kind of mutant restraint on her, so they knew she was a mutant. She struggled to remember how she ended up here. She saw flashes of the party and remembered how it felt to dance with Bucky.

Then it all flooded back. Dancing with Steve, the blonde woman kissing Bucky. She felt her heart break a little but she tried to push that aside for now, in favor of plotting her escape. Whoever it was probably didn't have good intentions but her guess was that Nat was involved.

She heard a heavy door opening slowly and braced herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve raced his bike out of town, his heart thrilled at the chance to have Y/N all to himself again. No more Bucky following her around like a sad puppy, turning her against Steve. He decided that stupid rainbow nickname would be the first thing to go. Then he would teach her how to be a proper wife for Captain America, demure and classy in public but a needy whore in his bed. His sexual appetites surpassed what most considered acceptable even in the 21st century, which is why he kept fucking Nat but now he would train Y/N, not just to cater to his needs but to crave the depravity that he needed, no deserved for what he did for the world.

All that would be after he had marked her as his. He waited so long, was so patient with her but he wasn't waiting anymore. She would be his, tonight. He had put together some toys and other aids to introduce her to but first things first. Tonight he would take every hole she had and cover her with his release and if she was a good girl he might make her feel good too.

He pulled up to the building and jumped off his bike, adjusting his tightening pants before he started walking. He went thru the first floor and down the stairs to the basement then used his key to open the padlock but when he opened the door, the room he had prepared was empty, except for the furniture he had brought for her.

Steve tore the room apart looking for Y/N even though he knew there was nowhere to hide. He felt his rage growing, blood pounding in his ears, he hit the wall and released a violent scream "Natasha!!".