Well then maybe we should break up

Tori's POV

It was the finally the first day of senior year! I couldn't wait to see everyone. Of course I was less exited about all the work and the teachers and exams but in Hollywood Arts, there's so much more to look up to then in the normal boring schools. And Hollywood Arts isn't normal, normal's boring. Anyways I woke up at about 6:30 as always and left my house at 7:15 to catch the bus because Trina somehow graduated and she couldn't drive me to school anymore (And I am so thankful for that. I don't want to shave her legs in the car again. I mean I love my sister but she's, you know, Trina Vega).

I entered the school gates to see all the decorated lockers around me, the talented kids singing and dancing and Andre waiting for me next to my locker. I hopped over to him excited to see my best friend.

"Hey Andre! " I shouted happily

"Hey there To-" started Andre, being cut off by a screaming raven haired girl stomping after her boyfriend, with a voice to loud and sharp to forget. Jade West, my friend, I think? I honestly have no idea anymore. She's given me too many mixed signals it's like they've all been tangled up together in a big fat wad. I guess she's kinda hated me less after the platinum music awards, but she's still mean to me and I still don't know why, even after all these years I still can't figure it out.

"Hey, we're not done talking about this!" shouted Jade.

"I am!"

"Well I'm not!"

"Jade your unbelievable! You've always been like this, overprotective, controlling and always mad at everything I do that's with a girl that's not you! Hell I can't even look at one anymore!" Beck shouted back.
I've never seen him so angry before, and most of all never seen him talk to Jade like that. They have had some arguments before, but this one seemed a lot more serious, more mature. I could see Jade's stunned expressions out of the corner of my eye. She actually kinda looked hurt for a second, but maybe I just imagined it because she quickly snapped back.

"This is my personality Beck! It's who I am! I know it sounds weird but it's my way of showing you that I love you! And you should be ok with it if you're gonna be my boyfriend." Responded Jade.
Wow. It's the first time I hear her say something like that, and her tone was a little calmer then usual, maybe even scared...

"Well then maybe we should break up"said Beck.

"What-" said Jade, obviously trying but not doing a good job at covering up the sadness in her voice. I could se her eyes slowly start to water and her face melt.

"I'm sorry Jade, but I-"started Beck.
I honestly felt really bad for Jade. She was with Beck for 3 years, and now all of that was gone. I couldn't imagine the pain she's going through. My heart sank when I saw her turn away, her hand over her mouth, trying to control herself without success. She quickly walked away, and I could hear her sobbing as she passed me. It made me feel like someone just punched me in the gut. I had to go after her.

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter! Vote and comment, will be updated soon, stay to find out what happens! See you in the next chapter!