Jade listen to me

Hi! So sorry for not updating. I think I'm gonna start writing some chapters in no one's POV cause its easier. And this is gonna be a pretty long chapter. Also, get prepared for the next chapter, it's gonna be pretty intense. Hope you enjoy this!

No one's POV:

Jade and Tori were sitting in the Vega's car, driving to the Vega residence. Jade was staring outside at the window as rain drops were racing down. She cept over thinking about Beck, and just couldn't stop, at all. It was like a drug that puts you in a trance, looping the same thoughts in your head. What did I do wrong? Why did...Just why? I love him, and he doesn't love me. Beck's emotionless face was stuck in my head, from the exact moment when he... Dumped me. Though Jade, fighting back the tears that were eagerly trying to push out of her eyes.

She looked up, blinked a few times and let out a sharp breath, and then another one, trying to calm down. But she failed, once again. Tori turned her head towards her, seeing Jade slumped back in her seat, staring at the top of the car, hands grasping the edges of her chest -which Tori now knew it meant her trying to keep herself together- , her left leg shaking up and down nervously.

Jade could feel tears at the edge of her eyes, so she desperately tried not to blink. But she eventually did, letting a few more tears spill down her porcelain white cheek.

Tori reached out for Jade's hand, without hesitation. It instantly calmed Jade down a little, as Tori rubbed circles on the top of her hand softly. Jade looked at their intertwined hands, and smiled at how much Tori cared for her, even after all those years of tormenting her. Tori didn't miss her reaction, and it sent butterflies to her belly, no, more like bats, or dragons.

They arrived at the Vega's house after about 5 more minutes of a quiet car ride, but good quiet. They exited the car and stepped to the front porch.

"You ok? " asked Tori.

"No not really, but I'm gonna be fine as long as your here, with me" Jade responded smiling and grabbing Tori's hand.

Tori felt her heart do flips in the air, smiling brighter than ever. She locked their fingers together and entered her house.

"Hey sweetie, why aren't you at school? " asked her mom, confused. Jade entering the house with red puffy eyes and mascara traces over her cheeks answered her question.

"Oh my gosh, Jade! What's wrong? Is everything ok? " she asked with a worried expression covering her face.

"Mom, Don-" started Tori.

"It's ok. I'm sorry for coming in like this Mrs. Vega. Something just happened at school, and I really don't want to be there right now. My boyfriend... Well uhm...Ex boyfriend, broke up with me. "
The words ex boyfriend chocked in her throat. She just couldn't and didn't want to believe it.

"Oh wow. I'm so sorry. And don't worry about it, you can stay here as long as you like. " responded Mrs Vega.

"Thank you" Jade said, with her voice slightly breaking at the end, which Mrs. Vega didn't hear but her daughter sure did. Tori squeezed Jade's hand reassuringly and nodded her head to the left, indicating for her mom to leave.

"Oh um, I gotta go... walk the cat, call me if you need anything! " her mom was always lame at making up excuses, they don't even have a cat.

"Okay? Thanks again for letting me stay.

"Anytime." answered Mrs. Vega, leaving the house.

The two girls were left alone in the living room, hands still intertwined, not planning to ever let go.