ungrateful spoiled brat

Hi, welcome to a new crazy chapter, a not so positive one. ⚠TW: abuse ⚠

Jade's POV:

I got home at about 12:15.I was standing on my front porch, my hand hovering above the door handle, knowing that my dad was standing inside waiting for me. It's ok. I'll be fine, just walk in there. Ok, 3...2...1...

I opened the door and my dad was right there, just like I thought. His arms crossed, standing straight, staring at me with his I-hate-you-Jade-and-I'm-really-mad face.

"Jadelyn Lana West! Where were you! "  he shouted.

"Sorry, something happened at school so I stayed at my friends house... "

"So you skipped school?! To be with your boyfriend Beck?! "

I don't even know why I said this but it slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it " He broke up with me. "

Oh and, fun fact, my dad thinks the only good thing in my life is Beck - well, was - so he's not so happy about this. Oh and also, I had no idea that I had accidentally called Tori, when I sat down on the chair to remove my shoes. So she pretty much heard everything.

"WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU DO?! You just acted like the little bitch you are, didn't you?! You threw away the only good thing in your life! I HATE YOU SO MUCH JADE! YOU'RE SUCH AN UNGRATEFUL S QAPOILED BRAT"

"Oh I'm sorry, it's my fault decided to have me" I said sarcastically.

My so called dad walked over to me and slapped me so hard my jaw felt like it was gonna fall apart.

"DON'T YOU DARE ANSWER ME! AND NEVER USE THAT ATTITUDE AGAIN, UNDERSTAND?! "

"Well I kinda got it from you. " I pushed, regretting my words instantly as he punched me in the face, hard.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!"

"No!" I protested, I swear I have no idea why I said that when I knew exactly what was coming.

He briskly punched me in the gut making me stumble and fall on the floor with a loud thud.

"I SAID LEAVE! " he shouted, pointing to the door.

I got up, face, back, chest and about everything else in my body hurting. I felt another amount of tears form in my eyes, yes, AGAIN. I don't know how this is humanly possible. I walked out and the second both my feet were out of the house, my dad slammed the door behind me.

I walked somewhere, I don't even know where, it just needed to be the farthest away from my house as possible. My feet were moving with a mind of their own, and I was walking until I couldn't anymore. My whole body ached, and the hundreds of tears I pushed back while walking were forming again. I slid down the wall next to me and broke down, yet again. I dug my nails into my arms, crying silently - I don't know why I do this, it was there since I was young, but I never cried to loud, it was always heard but silent in the same time - . I stayed there, not caring about how some people who passed in front off me whispering to each other about the girl in the black hoodie which was sitting on a pavement, crying, and looking like a homeless person.

I had no idea where I was, all I knew is that I was somewhere near school because I recognized the coffee shop I passed where I would usually eat breakfast. I stayed there for hours, not knowing what I'm gonna do with my life now. It's all just getting destroyed in less then 2 days. I didn't get up to walk more, cause where on earth would I go? I should probably just stay here forever and rot on the freezing pavement.