Chapter 45

Crystal: Well said Mr. Weasley. So tell what happened.

YN: long story short Molly was pissed I changed my last name, even more pissed when hi my dad and Jack's come Dumbledore's office. There is some arguing some blaming she's stormed out.

Arthur: and after some encouraging words from YN I'm finally grow backbone and told Molly to stop disrespecting lion and Loki and then I wanted to force and Fred George and I don't want anything to do with her.

Pansy: way to go Mr Weasley good for you!

Crystal: happy to see YN is finally rubbing off on you. So what are you guys doing now?

YN: Dumbledore said I could show Jax and my dad around Hogwarts and then have dinner with them would you like to join us for the dinner part?

Mattheo: sure why not it's no like we have anything else to do. Just tell us what time.
Theo: And maybe afterwards we can proudly show off our common room to them.

YN: You're such a dork. I'll see if it's okay with Professor Snape better yet I'll just have Crystal asked him. You know he can't say no to his daughter. Anyways meet us us in the Great Hall in an hour

Crystal: seen you then have fun

* YN shows them and they finally end up at the quidditch field.*

YN: And this is where Dray and I play qudditch. It's a sport not for the faint of heart but I love it.

Loki: the games must be glorious from the crowds cheering and just the pure adrenaline from playing.

Jax: From what I've heard you're both really good.

Draco: I'm ok but Angel is the beat on the team by far.

YN: I'm good but I don't think I'm the best on the team Dray but that's sweet.

Snape: On the contrary Ms. Lokisdottir, Mr. Malfoy is correct. You are exceptional. So has the tour of Howarts been satisfactory?

Loki: Yes it has been. This school is quite impressive.

Jax: it's also very beautiful as well. Please tell Dumbledore thank you for allowing us visit.

Snape: Indeed I will. I came to inform you the dinner is ready and everyone is waiting in the great hall.