Chapter 57

Thor: I have Hemidall check in on her from time to time. She's happily married with a baby girl. I'm happy for her. As for myself, father and I work things out. I fight alongside the Avengers and I handle my Royal duties which over time have made me happy.

Crystal: I'm glad to hear that. Thank you for chatting with me and making sure I was okay. You've helped me get a clearer idea of what I need to do with pansy.

Thor: you're very welcome. Glad I was able to help. I'm here if you ever need anything else. *Hugs her* I'll leave you to finish unpacking and I'll see you later *smiles and leaves*

*pansy's room*
Pansy: *sees Cedric in her doorway* what the hell do you want? *crying*

Cedric: I heard crying. What are you doing?

Pansy: I'm packing and returning to Hogwarts. I don't want to be here anymore. *throws more clothes into her bag*

Cedric: why we just got here. Clearly something is bothering you. Come on talk to me please.

Pansy: Crystal and I got into a big fight. I don't know if we are still together or not. And all I want to do is go back to my dorm. I want to avoid the awkwardness and tension with her.

Cedric: that would only work for the weekend. Then what would you do for the rest of the school year? You can't run away from her forever. Especially if you want to make this work. Do you want a relationship with her?

Pansy: yes I do but it's just... let me ask you this. If the person you were in a relationship with had a job or something that they were a part of and they couldn't tell you about anything that went on. Would you trust them completely and be okay with it?

Cedric: that's a tough one. I wouldn't want them to be doing anything bad or dangerous. But as long obviously were safe, weren't killing anyone, or cheating then I would trust them enough to understand and be okay with it.

Pansy: really, what about the importance of communication and honesty?

Cedric: you can still have those. There are plenty of people who are lawyers, doctors, please, Etc that deal with sensitive information. Information they can't speak about and they have happy healthy relationships. But they put in the work.

Pansy: yeah I guess you're right just like you're right about there being no point in running away from her. I'm just scared of making the wrong choice.

Cedric: it's okay to be afraid and unsure about the choices you face. But once you make your choice, you will know it's the right one.

Pansy: thanks for the pep talk. You're a good friend Cedric.

Cedric: you're welcome. Try to cheer up. It will get better I promise.

Pansy: *lays her head on his shoulder* guess I have to unpack again *Chuckles*

Cedric: *gives her a side hug* come on I'll help you