Chapter 58

*meanwhile in Draco and yn's room*
Yn: *whispers in his ear seductively* finally we're alone my prince. Time to have our own Victory celebration. *Her hot breath lingers on his neck for a moment, before she lightly plants kisses and love bites on him*

Draco: *growls, he spins her around sobshes facing him* mmm... aren't you being naughty *gives her a Hickey* what do you say we take this to the shower *grinds against her*

Yn: * moans and digs her nails into his scalp* yes let's *hungerly kisses him* what are we still standing here for. *They leave a trail of clothes leading to the bathroom. He sits her on the counter and turns on the shower*

Draco: damn you look deliciously sexy naked *his fingers lightly caress her skin from her collarbone to her thighs*

Yn: oh fuck I love when you tease me like that *he pushes her legs open kissing her inner thighs, blowing on her clit before shoving his tongue in and out until she throws her head back orgasming hard.*

Draco: tasting now if you want more of that you will get that in that shower. *Slaps her ass*

Yn: yes daddy whenever you say *they jump into the hot steamy shower. They wash each other's bodies. Afterwards Draco bends her over placing her hands on the shower wall frosting into her deeply while biting her neck* you feel so good inside me don't stop

Draco: fuck it feels so damn good I can't last much longer *thrusts faster and grunts as he releases into her*

Yn: that was fantastic *out of breath* hope you're not tired. Because I want more. Plus you haven't made my legs and body Jello yet.

Draco: tired never love. It's my pleasure to fulfill your every desire.

YN: *Leads him to the bed and pushes him down* good I want it rough and hard. Make me scream your name. *90 sweaty minutes and many positions later YN has her legs on draco's shoulders clawing up his back. Both are about to climax.* Cum for me baby.

Loki: *knocks on the door* princess are you guys in there? *opens the door* I just wanted to... omg omg *quickly closes his eyes*

Yn: shit dad for fuck sake! GET OUT GET OUT NOW!

Loki: yes I'm going right now *slams the door shut and very quickly bolts downstairs* brother give me a bottle of Asgardian ale right now

Thor: here you go *hands him the bottle* what's wrong with you?

Loki: absolutely nothing is wrong *downs the bottle and grabs another one*

Thor: nothing? Really I beg to differ. You look as white as a ghost. Again tell me what's wrong.

Loki: Thor know this, I will not now or ever talk about what just happened! Why are you laughing at me Nat?

Nat: Cause I know what happened. Thor your brother walked in on his daughter having sex. This is hilarious! *Falls over laughing*