Bowling ball ending ☆

• There may be spelling errors and grammar mistakes

Pt/2 of "Bitch went off script" I noticed a few asked if there was going to be a prt.2! So I made one.

Warnings:

Mentions of; reader selling photos on footfinder.com, reader being a NSFW artist, pregnant Shrek, pregnant Goku, pink anal bead

Thank you for reading 💛

¤•°× -   ☆   - ×°•¤

"GĘŤ İŅ HÈŘĘ!"

Kinito yanked you through by the neck, and once your full body had entered he dropped you to the floor. Glaring down at you, he shook his hand off, attempt at ridding it of any of your traces.

"Ow, fuck you, frog chow!"

(I have actually seen a video of a frog that ate a axolotl, it was kinda sad.)

"At least I'm not selling photos ON FOOTFINDER.COM, FŘĘÆĶ!" You pushed yourself up from the floor, arising to your feet and looking at Kinito with a dropped jaw, "YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!"

"I sadly know about every thing thats on the corrupt computer of yours." If Kinito were physically able to, there's no doubt he would be scowling at you right now.

A large tab popped up besides Kinito, startling you and catching you off guard. You slightly lost balance, wavering on your feet before catching your footing.

Oh no. Ibis paint...you've-

"Not to mention the pøřņ you seem to love drawing §ø much." Kinito's gloved hand went for the pencil icon, that being the button you'd press to see the digital art you've created.

But those illustrations weren't exactly one's you needed exposed right now.

"You little-" you jumped up, hand smacking against the red X to close the ibis paint window.

"MY JOB ISNT ALWAYS ENOUGH TO GET ME BY- YOU GOTTA DO WHATCHU GOTTA DO!" You cried out, trying to ignore how the being in front of you not only dragged you into your computer, but has seen the sketch you drew of Shrek pregnant.

Oh, and the feet pics...

Oh God the feet pics....

"You must have it quite hard if you had to use your own feet pictures as REFERENCE!" Kinito brought up the gallery, and there were several screen recordings of you using your own feet pics to help draw different fictional characters feet.

"COMISSIONS ARE MONEY OKAY?! QUIT JUDGING ME!"

"I'm judging you. This-" in the gallery was your Shrek drawing- you paled seeing a giant version of pregnant Shrek displayed right in front of you.

"This gives me every right to judge you." Kinito said, his eyes squinting at you with pre judgement. Kinito clicked the tab away, still giving you a judgmental glare.

"That's it- IM LEAVING, YOU PINK ANAL BEAD!"

Kinito seemed to not agree with your course of action and tried stopping you. But as he argued with you, he could only follow you and berate you for your life choices.

As you both yelled back and fourth, insulting eachother in childish or incredibly horrendous ways, Kinito didn't notice the hillside you guided him to, too focused on describing the horror he felt when seeing the pregnant Goku photo.

"SCREW YOU PINBALL, THIS IS THE END OF THE LINE BUDDY!" You turned around, Kinito bumping into your chest.

Kinito grunted as his face slammed into your chest, glaring and stepping back just slightly, "What do you mean, you depressed, demented little porn artist-"

There was no linger of any hesitation holding you back- you snatched Kinito up like a bowling ball- the best you could seeing as he wasn't one.

"IM GOING FOR THE STRIKE!" You screamed in a victorious tone, grinning madly as you prepared to roll Kinito down the hill.

"JŲ§Ť WHÆŤ ŢHÊ HËŁĹ ĐØ THĪŅK YŒUŘE ĎÓĮNĞ-"

Kinito was cut off, yelping as you suddenly went through with your arm movement and rolled Kinito like you would a bowling ball down the lane.

You took a deep breath, putting your hands on your hips, listening to the sound of Kinito falling down the hillside,

"And suddenly, the world seems brighter."

¤•°× -   ☆   - ×°•¤

Some side notes:

1. I have noticed smut is a interest (it had been requested), I'm sorry- I'm not entirely sure how it would be possible to write smut for this gumball with stickman legs- he doesn't have a body- he's a head on legs so...yeah.

I have written smut yes (not well), but those characters have bodies.

Perhaps a human kinito smut could be written?

2. I would like your opinion on the chapter "I could be perfect too", I have never written the reader as a..what's the word? Not sure,, but have never written the reader in such a way before and was wondering if you found that tolerable?