Good golly (ITS NOT SMUT!!!) 2/2

• There may be spelling errors and grammar mistakes

Here's the part two!
I've been notified that Troy_en doesn't want anything inappropriate made of Kinito, so take a edited version of the smut chapter I had made! It's clean and just cute!!

I added gloves too, I'm not sure why, so oh wellllllll

Thank you for reading 💛

¤•°× -   ☆   - ×°•¤

Both you and your fellow human were sitting on your bed, both crossed legged as you explained to him what he said was not flirting. He seemed to not understand how it wasn't though- its been a good 20 minutes.

"Kinito." You said, grabbing his hands and cupping them in your own. You could see him gulp, his Adam's apple bobbing. Shrugging it off, you squeezed his hands, "That was not flirting. Flirting is like- I don't know- but that was not flirting."

"It wasnt?" Kinito questioned, tilting his head. God, did he look cute. You felt your face go warm, as he kept his head tilted in confusion. Seeing your flushed face he hummed and sat up normally, no longer keeping the tilt, "Actually, now that I think of it, I do recall seeing some things while doing my research." He said, catching your interest.

"Research?" Kinito nodded, brushing some pink hair from out of his face elegantly. Huh, you gulped, seeing the white gloves covering his hands. "Yes, I did research on how to capture this look properly." He opened his dull eyes, though somehow, as he looked at you there seemed to be a warmth.

That warm look..made you feel war. You nervously chuckled, putting your hands in your lap, "Y-You did research for me?"

Kinito was silent, not offering a answer to you. He took this as a perfect opportunity, and carefully leant forwards, his hand positioning on the bed to help him balance his weight as he leaned closer to you, "Yes...research."

"Uh.." feeling the sudden dip of the mattress, your eyes went wide seeing the close proximity. Kinito kept leaning in, closer, entering your personal space with a calm look. "Kinito- what are you, uh, doin buddy?" You asked.

Kinito had finally crawled, up at your lap, his face closing in on yours. No matter how calm Kinito looked, nothing could change the crazy amount of nervousness he felt. It caused a awful knot in his stomach, but he noticed you looked awfully nervous. So it felt reassuring.

"I saw some things while doing that research, please, allow me just to do.." he slowly spoke. A hand moved to on the bed, now besides your thigh making you put a hand on the bed as well, to keep yourself up. Kinito was definitely heavier now that he had a human form.

"This one little thing?" He asked. Your lips parted, feeling Kinito put a hand behind your head.

But...man in a suit. Man in a suit with gloves...man in a suit wearing gloves wanna give you a kissy...

You immediately smiled, trying to ignore the hotness in your cheeks, nearly it felt like you could be steaming. "Yep!" You chirped. The tone certainly took the pink haired man by surprise. His eyes widened momentarily, before relaxing back to normal,

Kinito smiled a small smile, the blush on his face now more noticeable...

He leaned in, not closing his eyes however- but neither did you...

Then, he gave you a peck on the lips, quickly darting away and out of your space. His gloved hand was quickly moved from your space, no longer making contact with you. You blinked in shock, seeing your suited ai friend covering his red face with his gloved hands.

The poor guy began shaking his head.

"I'm so, so sorry for that..."

.
.
.
.
¤•°× -  ☆  - ×°•¤

Sorry to the requester, I apologize for the lack of smut, but I'd hate to do something that the creator has asked not to happen :(

I wrote it though, kind of disappointing that I couldn't post it. But I saw the comment letting me know the creator has said no inappropriate stuff and got to editing out the smut and making it a cute little kissy thing