Prologue

The Great War; The first and most violent outburst of fighting on the planet Cybertron, between the newly christened Autobots and Decepticons. It was all started by Megatron's initial drive to overthrow the caste system, although this noble goal was corrupted by his jealousy of Orion Pax's ascension to Prime. This set the spark in the war, and the Golden Age became history over time. Fighting between the two forces lasted for several million stellar cycles. By its end, however, Cybertron was a barren and uninhabitable wasteland, devoid of pure Energon, forcing Prime to enact the Great Exodus; a mass evacuation of all Cybertronians to leave their dying world and find other planets to seek refuge. Meanwhile, during the war unknown to almost everyone, there were rumors about a descendant of Alpha Trion himself, who will help end the war and along with another rumor about a sparkling being born as a waterbender, who will also help aid ending the war as well. Megatron heard these rumors and sent his army to slaughter every bender and sparklings on Cybertron along with hunting down Alpha Trion's descendant.

Now the journey and story takes place on a planet where the Great War continues on called... Earth.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in Oregon, a lovely dome house was standing in a beautiful forest as the chimney was smoking.

Meanwhile inside a bedroom, two little girls, who were both twins and 10 years old were playing a game with toy swords with a girl with blue eyes and silver hair also had a hanger in her right hand

"Blast you, Peter Pan!" the girl with silver hair exclaims, clashing her wooden sword against her sister's. "Take that! Give up, Captain Hook? Give up?" the light brown skin girl shouts and then the silver-haired girl manages to trip her sister while saying "Never! I'll teach you to cut off me hand!" and then a beautiful light skinned woman comes in as she was wearing an apron and chuckles, seeing her daughters having fun and then says "Oh, no, Sapphire. It was the left hand" and the girl known as Sapphire realized this and switched her sword and the hanger as she says gratefully "Oh, yeah. Thank you Mommy" and then the woman says "Dinner's almost ready. Your Father will come and let you know when it's done" and then leaves and the two girls continue playing.