Darkness Rising: Part 2

Back at the Missile Silo Base

After the red and blue robot explained everything to the human group, he continued by saying "And since you now know of our existence, I fear that as of last night the Decepticons know of yours" and Jack quickly said "Got it. If we spot any strange vehicles, call 911" and then he asked while gesturing to leave, "Can we go now?" and this made both Sapphire and Thalia look at him as if he was stupid and while Miko didn't like Jack's suggestion as she said "Are you insane? I'm living a dream here in "bot"-swana. And I will not allow you or anyone else to shatter it!" and then Sapphire sighs before saying in a stern but gentle tone "Kid. From what I can tell you love action or the thrills of adventures, but this is not a game you play. It's real, including your own safety and life" and then Thalia looks at Jack and asks in a 'matter of fact' tone "Also who in 911 is going to believe that these suspicious cars turn into giant robots and had tried to kill us, Jack?" and then the red and blue robot says to the group "It is best that you six remain under our watch. At least until we can determine our enemies' intentions".

The white and orange robot goes over to the red and blue robot and says "Optimus. With all due respect, the human children are in as much danger here as anywhere!" and this made Jack, Thalia and Sapphire question "Children/Excuse me?!" and the white and orange robot adds "They have no protective shell! If they get underfoot they will go...squish!" and then he stomped his foot towards them, making the group except Sapphire, Thalia and Athena all take a step back. "Then for the time being, Ratchet, we must watch where we step" the red and blue robot known as Optimus said to the white and orange robot known as Ratchet while making a small movement with his hand. Suddenly an alarm went off along with a flash of green light as this startled Athena, who buried her face in Thalia's legs, causing her to pick up her baby sister in her arms to carry her while Ratchet goes over to the monitors.

"What's that?" Jack asks as he starts to panic a little and Bumblebee turns to the group and says in whirls and beeps "::That's the proximity sensor, it means someone's on top::" and both Jack and Miko were confused while the three girls and Raf knew what he said as Raf translated for them "Proximity sensor. Someone's on top" and Ratchet types something before a video from the outside shows someone getting out of a helicopter and Ratchet says "It's Agent Fowler". Upon hearing that name, Sapphire and Thalia both froze before looking at each other and said one thing "Uh oh...".

"I-I thought we were the only humans who know about you guys" Jack stammered and Optimus turns around to look at the human group and says "Special Agent Fowler is our designated liaison to the outside world, as he tends to visit only when there are...issues. It may be best if you do not meet him at this time" and Sapphire immediately points to the wall by the stairway up as they all went over to hide and just in time for Agent Fowler to step out of the elevator and he did not look happy as he started walking towards Optimus, who walked forward while saying "Seven wreaks, thirty-four fender benders, a three hour traffic jam, and a particular note: numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle of unknown make and a black and yellow custom muscle car!" and looks at Bumblebee and Arcee, who looked at each other while both Jack and Sapphire peeked their heads out before quickly moving back so they wouldn't get noticed.

"So, anything you care to get off your tin chest, Prime?" Agent Fowler asked irritated at Optimus, who gets to eye level with him and reassured him "We have the situation under control, Agent Fowler" and Agent Fowler asked "They're back, aren't they?" and Optimus says to him "If you are referring to the Decepticons, I have doubts that they ever left. Your planet is much too valuable" and then Agent Fowler says firmly "Then it's time to wake up the Pentagon" and this shocked both Sapphire and Thalia as they thought of one thing.

'The Pentagon?! Is he out of his mind?!!'

"Hear me, Agent Fowler. We are your best, possibly your only defense against the Decepticon threat" Optimus said and then Agent Fowler spat out with attitude "Says you" and that's when Bulkhead steps in, "Hey, fleshy!" and this caused Agent Fowler to look at Bulkhead, who continues "Did anyone get splattered on that freeway? Team Prime knows when to use force and how much to use" and while he was talking, Bulkhead grabbed one of Ratchet's tools and crushed it in the his hand as the claw tool broke off to emphasize his point. "Bulkhead! I needed that!" Ratchet yells and this causes Athena to quickly cover her mouth as she thought it was funny. "Enough!" Optimus ordered before looking back at Agent Fowler and says to him "Military involvement will only result in catastrophe. Perhaps you can condone widespread human casualties, Agent Fowler. I, however, cannot".