Chapter 2 - New Mission

Lee Ha Sook's POV

We reached in another corridor and there was big black metal gate and beside there was wall who had face scanner to know if we are the part of Agency or not then we scanned our faces one by one and the gate opened then there was another gate but normal one. The gate swung open and we four bowed to the man who was standing in front of us in his late 50s "You called us Chief" l asked maintaining a professional look "Yes, Well I am assigning your group a new task" Chief said before his secretary provide us the files about it and asked us to sit down on the chairs

"This mission is about the mafia group Cannibals Monsters, the leader of the group is Han Seong, we don't know his last name but we have to find info about his whole gang" Chief said "I am sorry to interrupt you Head but what are the allegations to arrest him?" Min Chae asked, the skin of Chief turned pale "He has been involved in weapons dealing, murders of 50 people , he killed 10 agents from our agency and most importantly he has a great relations with Blacks" he said and I smirked ,Blacks is the most wanted group, its leader is the underworld king many people from our agency were not able to find evidence against him, "If I am not wrong you want us to go undercover to arrest Cannibal Monsters and find evidence against Blacks, you are using Han Seong as a excuse" Eun sung spitted the fact "You are right Agent Josh Han Seong is an excuse to target Si- Hyun the leader of Blacks" Chief replied with a smirk "So we have to move to Seoul, right?" Hazel asked and got ignored by Chief "You have to take admission in Seoul University in which Han Seong's sister is studying, you have to try to be close to her and gain her trust then you will a permission to enter their house and then you have start the real move" he said "I will make you look like rich kids and hire some fake businessmen parents" "Fake? you know if we are rich businessmen kids so you need real ones cause everyone knows them in business world" I replied "So listen to me nicely Agent Amber I said we are hiring fake parents not fake businessmen" He said giving her a sly smile "This oldie" I heard Eun Sung mumbling under his breath I tried not to laugh, "I hope you all got it" we nodded our head "You all can leave except Agent Hazel" he said emphasizing her name indicating that he want to talk to her I looked at her as she sighed and nodded towards us to leave after we opened the gate and left from there.