Chapter -7 Her parents

Choi Seo Geun's POV

I was punching off the boxing bag I could feel the sweat dripping down from my body and at last the sand burst out of it "Fuck it " I mumbled I saw a girl coming towards me "Agent Hazel someone came to meet you and she is waiting in the lobby" I nodded I cleaned the sweat over me and wore my t- shirt as I was there in a sports bra and shorts.

I looked at the lady wearing a olive green color wrap skirt with white color top back facing me "Mom" I called her out she turned back with a wide smile and her eyes lit up I ran towards her and hugged her tight "Oh my my daughter is all grown up" she kissed on my forehead with her soothing voice "I am meeting you after 5 years you are still beautiful" I grinned she laughed "But I can see a beautiful lady standing in front of me who is prettier than me" we both cracked up   "You are the one for the reason of the wounds on Choi right" she chuckles my eyes widen in shock "Aren't you angry?" I asked her taking one step back she gave me a lopsided grin "Why should I be?" "I mean I just beat the shit out of your husband" my eyebrow knitted together in confusion "I am giving him divorce" she nibbled on her bottom lip "You are what?" I laughed in confusion but my face again turned back to serious "Why?" I asked holding her hands "Is he abusive tell me I will shoot him in his skull"  I asked setting a bullet in my gun "He won't don't you know I am the daughter of an ex-commander" with a soft smile she replied I nodded putting the gun back in waistband "I can't call that motherfucker my husband who abuses my daughter" she replied I was too stunned to speak "How did you?" she caressed my head "I saw your diary which I found in your table I saw all the pages the way he trained, slapped you and abused you" her smile faded tears shone in her eyes "I couldn't protect you I am such a worst mother" she sobbed "Mom" I whispered "Mom look at me I am all fine now no one can do anything to me" she nodded I was feeling blessed that at least my mother is with me but it was temporary happiness.

"I want to tell something important to you," Mom said tears still running down her face  I nodded she sat down on the couch I held her hands

"I want you to know that we are not your biological parents"  she muttered