Chapter-4 Her

Kim Eun- Sung's POV

I was waiting for Seo Geun to comeback with Min Chae and Ha Sook in the girls shared bedroom "I can't wait anymore" Chae stood up walking towards the door and the gate opened with thud and we saw Seo Geun there with a smile "Hey guys" I ran towards her and took her in bone crashing hug "Eun I am not able to breathe leave me" she yelled I left her cupped her cheeks and checked her cheeks which were swollen my blood boiled "WTH did that oldie slapped you" Chae and Ha Sook ran towards us "I am not going to leave that piece of shit" Ha Sook said before putting gun in his waist band "Calm down I talked to him nicely he won't disturb me anymore or you guys" she said "Are you really fine Eonnie" Min Chae pushed me and was checking her "Yaa can't you see I was standi- "Shut up" Chae screamed and glared at me "Huh what does she think of her self" I mumbled "Stop cursing my Min Chae you idiot" Seo Geun glared at me I let out a nervous laugh "It's okay Hyung it happens" Ha sook said with chuckle "I will replace you with my punching bag my baby" I said pulling his cheeks "Sorry Hyung but leave my cheeks it is hurting" Ha sook whimpered in pain,

I looked at Seo Geun her smiling face she is not okay the smile on her face was fake I looked at her hand which was bleeding my eyes widen in shock I pushed Min Chae and she was screaming at me and grabbed Seo geun's arm softly without touching her wound "Pieces of glass are inside your hand I need to take them out otherwise infection will- "It's okay Eun I am fine" she said trying to pull her hand "No way" I made her sit on her bed "Ha-Sook get me first aid box" he nodded and ran towards the drawer taking out the box. I cleaned her wound and starts bandaging her hand I could feel her eyes on me I smirk "I know I am handsome stop staring at me" I said "I know that and I will stare at you cause it's my choice" I saw her smirking and my cheeks were turning red "I need to go out with Ha-Sook" "For what Hyung" "let's go" I dragged him with me by holding his collar "Leave me I want to stay with girls" he screamed on the top of his lungs "Shut up I will become deaf if you shouted again"

His mouth closed up instantly this boy is really adorable, I just can't avoid him I pulled his cheeks "You're so cute baby Ha-Sook" he blushed "Hyung you are making me blush" he smiled slyly, I frowned with his expression "Perhaps you are in love with me" he gasped "Fuck off dude I am straight" I punched  on his stomach "I guess I should stop being friendly with you" I could see his eyes popping out of socket "No way it means you are going to extend my workout time" I rolled my eyes walking towards our room "Hyung please I am your bestie and your younger brother" I ignored him and sat on my bed "What is the time?" I asked he looked at his watch "It's 10 am already 30 min are left for breakfast" I nodded and picked up my towel and went for a quick shower.

I came out of my bathroom and saw Ha sook sleeping on bed "Go and take a bath 15 mins are left for breakfast" I said while drying my wet hairs "Hyung" he peeked from bathroom "What?" "You look hot hyung without shirt" he ran inside bathroom again this bitch, well he ain't lying I am born hot and handsome girls drool over me I am such a self obsessed person huh.