Chapter-3 My Friends

Choi Seo Geun's POV

After they walked out of room and the gate was closed "Dad what you wanted to talk?" l asked "Did you forgot we are still in office you can't call me Dad here I am still your Chief " I looked down "I am sorry Chief " I mumbled " Why didn't you join the other team huh? didn't I told you to leave them" he said pouring himself a glass of whiskey "They are the only friends of mine and I am freaking 19 I can do anything I want to" I cried "And you know what this is my job you can't control me here cause you are my Head not my father get this in your mind Mr.Choi " I was about to leave but I heard the voice of glass breaking and suddenly he hold my left arm by jerk and slapped twice on my face which made me stumble and fall on the floor , I clenched my fist "You are a disgrace for our family I wish you never existed your brother is far better than you I don't know why you roam around with those shits around huh 3 of them don't know about their parents they also were born with bad luck that their parents abandoned them " I stood up "Dare to say that words again Choi" I yelled " You bitch dare to call your father with his last name I called them bastard children the- before he could finish I punched thrice on his face he fell down on the floor with thud "Yaa how dare you punch your father" Choi yelled wiping the blood coming from his nose I again punched on his face "Like this bastard" I said before crouching down oldie's level I could see the scared expression on his face which made me smirked "I can hear things against me from you oldie but not against my friends" I said and stand walking towards door and locked it I could see him sliding towards the corner "Did you thought I would go out" he cried "Let me go sweetie I am your dad" I laughed out "What? My dad?" I again laughed "Nice joke" he was shivering "Why are you not laughing?" he shook his neck "I SAID LAUGH" I growled he started laughing while crying " My dad is dead & you are my Chief" I said again kneeling down "And talking about your son he is the real disgrace lost 2.k in bet, was failed twice in school, never good at fighting or using brain" I said before grabbing the piece glass which was on the floor "Oh shit did I told you he was using drugs yesterday with some gangsters" I gasped dramatically I could see him crying  I closed my eyes  in satisfaction his cries are giving me "If you told anyone what happened inside then " I said before tracing my finger on my neck showing death sign and stabbed glass in his palm he screamed top of his lungs "Bye Chief" I screamed before unlocking door showing big smile. I came out leaving a big sigh and saw there was no one in the corridor and cameras were not working because I hacked them before coming for meeting I smirked to myself and walked out of the secret corridor.

(Hi Guys I am Chetna Tyagi and this is my first story hope you all will love it if you can suggest some ideas please share here and about that daughter punching her dad is a karma for him because he is responsible for her abusive childhood you are going to find about him in upcoming chapters love you my bears)