Initiation

A very dark sky exactly like a nightmare .. no sign of a single star .. it's a dark cloudy night even there is no sign of moon..I can only see the lights from the lightening in between.. I am sitting at the corner of the terrace of a under construction building all alone with my infrared special camera ready to take photos ...It's not raining just lightening... I am not afraid cause today any how I have to take those pictures...

My legs already stiffened .. it has been 2 and half hours I am waiting but there is no sign of anyone... But I have to wait cause this is very very important to take pictures of those mafias today.... From some secret agencies I got to knew this very confidential information about illegal smugglers and mafias .. they will definitely come here tonight cause this is the safe place for them to do their illegal business...i have not much knowledge about them but one thing I am sure about underworld that mafia dons are very powerful and dangerous but I had to take the risk cause I am the only young reporter in our channel....

.. Anyhow I ran to this place by hiding my self cause I have to capture those moments carefully without them notice otherwise they will definitely kill me ..As a news reporter and photographer its my duty ... The cloudy night is not a big deal for me .. its almost my daily work now days to involve with danger ...

Again I checked my camera careful .. a sharp light appear again from sky with no thunder ... I Shiverd a little ... It's already 1 pm but no one here .I am feeling cold and hungry now.. but still dedicated to my work ... I don't know if it's my lucky day or not .. 15 more mins passed my eyes started getting heavier now ....... I literally tried not to close my eyes....

I got my consciousness after hearing a foot sound...may be someone below walked in .. Then i heard some unknown slow voices ... I looked down from the terrace yah it's them ... Uts my lucky day then ...they are now on the 3rd floor of this underconstruction building and i am watching them from terrace hiding myself ... They are .the mafias ... I hide myself and tried to check them ... They all were wearing black pants and coats even in this slow lightening I can see they are holding guns in their hands and the first person has a big bag in his hand ...
But truly I am not afraid may be a little after my eyes captured those guns in their hands . But I am ready
Now
I covered my jacket hoodie on my head and prepared my camera to take some pictures of this moments...

I have to be very careful.... I tried to sit in a good position and hold my camera just to ready take pics... Then why they are just standing line statue ...I can't hear clearly what they are talking about ..may be they are waiting for someone.... I have seen a lot of criminals before ...but this time it's very different they are mafias real mafias...

Someone speak loudly with a very rought voice ...I can hear him cause he is a bit loud from others ....

" Where is he now "

Then the other person speaks something but I could not hear him...I was looking them with all my focus...

Again a lightening striked but with a thunder ... I Shiverd again... Then i saw a tall figure walked in with 2 people behind him... But I can't see him clearly ..... He looks like a Mafia don I guess .. the person with a bag tried to exchanged the bag with the guards behind the tall person ... Yes this is the moment I know this bag is full of drugs and illegal guns ..... I clicked to take pic on my cam...

Shit ..I forgot to off the cam flash ... What the hell I am doing ..i noticed one person from the back looked towards the terrace .. shit i messed up ....I suddenly hide .. I hope they didn't noticed it .... Then after waiting for 2 mins I turned off the flash and clicked more pics silently ...

They were talking about something..but didn't stay there for long. They all vanished from there with in 10 mins like nothing happened...i saw that tall figured walked out at the last with his guards...