💚love island 💚

I feel sensation of cold all over around my body ... It seems like a slow cold wind  just touching my face .... I tried to sleep more ... But I can't cause my body is shivering because of cold .. I felt a drop of water on my cheek ... But I am still stubborn to open my eyes ... Again some drops of water on my skin....it's like someone pouring water droplets on me ..... I slowly opened  my eyes.....

The view of a light blue open  sky is hiding behind the branches of trees.....The light sunlight is partially visible ... Beautiful smells of jasmines hit my nostrils.... I don't know where am i and what I am doing .... .. .... I tried to move my right hand but it feels heavy ...

I turned to look but I saw a pretty face .... Those eyes are closed and messy hair is   covering those eyes...a perfect fair smooth skin... beautiful puffy pink lips below the sharp nose..... the breaths are very soft and slow .. he is sleeping  paceefully on my right arm.... This is making my heart more relaxed..

I saw a water droplet on his lips... It looks so beautiful...again some water droplets fall  on his face... . .... ... I think it's rain...

yah it's raining

My eyes are wide open now..... My mind is fully conscious now .. I am all awake..... I realized I am lying on a flat rock  inside a forest ....... Win is lying beside me .....

Flashback
_____________
Yesterday night i was with win..he was shot by a bullet ...  I flew a helicopter in rapid speed ...I was not aware of where I was going ....I crashed it somewhere on a island inside  the ocean..the forest started just near the beach ......win was not conscious at all .I had to carry him in my arms from the helicopter to inside this forest to this safe place ...... I opened his shirt and removed the bullet from his stomach ...thank God it was not so deep.... I clean the place and the blood with water from near the stream.... Then tied my shirt on his belly covering his wound... He was still unconscious...I placed his head on my chest and hugged him..
I don't know when I fell asleep.........

____________________________________

We are in a strange island in the tropic  area..cause the forest seems like a small typical rainforest ..... Day time rains in  summer  is so natural here.....but it's a slow rain not heavy ...

I tried to call  win

"Win "
"Win"
"Wake up "

"Um...ummm " he snuggles on my arms...
A warm temperature from his face radiating to my arms..I panicly checked his neck .... It is like burning .... He got a fever...

I don't know what to do..where to go...I slowly removed my hand beneath his head.... His wound is still fresh .... My mind went blank .. I even lost my phone somewhere yesterday... I roamed my eyes in the surroundings in the hope to find a safe place ....but thank God luckily i saw something like a cave near the big tree...

I again tried to call win but he is not responding...I hurriedly lift him in my arms and ran towards the cave ... Yah it's a cave but not so big ...still suitable for survival..... I placed win on the rocky surface and tried to search for some really good rocks which will help me to burn the fire.... I put some sticks and lightened the fire with the help of 2 quartzite rocks....

I feel so helpless ..I guess  there is no single people in this island ... And most importantly win is injured and got a fever .....

I again tried to wake win up...I slowly caressed his hairs ....

" Win wake up "

  " Uum...ummm " this  person slowly opened his eyes...... He opened his eyes and looked at me for few seconds.....I think he is shocked ....