A last day at tropic

Win's pov
At 6 am morning
------------------------------
" I am on the roof of a ship and peacefully hearing the sounds of giant waves in a deep ocean....no one is here I am alone sitting .... Someone is laughing loudly ....I looked back ... His face is all cover with bruises and he is looking at me in anger like his eyes are more redder than vampires ...his cloth is full of blood...he point a gun towards me

" Hey hey foreign guy don't don't shoot me "

He just shot the bullet hit my chest I am falling inside the deep ocean

I opened my eyes....my body is full of sweats now ....shit it was just a nightmare .... I opened the window of the room ....the warm Breeze hit me ....... We arrived at night so I don't know where we are...it seems like a laxaurious suit room..
.

I went outside ....

Gezzzz where the heck is this place I thought bright was going to take me to thailand " ....
But what the hell we are doing at a tropical private resort ....

But why I am alone where are all these people .... I saw bright's guard are standing infront of the lawn area...

" Hey hey guard with glasses where is everyone , where is bright "

" The wound of boss has been opened up due to too much strain .. ... Doctor is checking him in the vip area...."

" What the hell is wrong with that bastard so careless jeezzz "

At 10 am
_____________

Wow what this swimming pool looks so clean I want to swim .....

I saw bright is sitting with Siriska drinking some coffee...he is wearing a robe....

" Shit he came all the way to tropics if he is wounded he can't swim "
But I don't want to swim alone

I saw a guard standing infront of the main door...

" Hey are not you hot in that suit ? It's fine to be staring at the ocean all day but why don't u come inside and swim with me "

What the hell he is just ignoring me ....

" Hey I am talking to you why I am not in thailand what we are doing near equator "

"Guard- As long as it helps the boss heal anywhere is fine , after all he pushed himself too much , besides that we are setting things after all the disruption in Singapore "

" Guard-And we are arranging your passport "
You are just here as a bonus so don't get in the way of boss " so stop shouting kid "

What the fuck this guy ,
Shittttttttt I want to go to thailand......

At the end that guard denied I alone went in the pool ....

At 12 pm
____________

"Bright- Hey where are you going "

"Win- I want to eat some sea food "

"Bright- We can get food through room service "

"Win- I am gonna rot up if we stayed all day in the villa , beside I heard the resturant in this resort is really good "

Bright looks so different today he is not in a coat suit wearing a jeans and tshirt ...geez he looks good in this casual outfit ... And me as usual I wear something casual and fashionable....

" win-Hey try this one bright the leafs with the light fried shrimps it's really good , delicious "

Wht the hell he is just ignoring me ...

" Hey guard with the large gun why don't you come and join us "

"Guard- Sorry I can't eat with boss"

What the fuck is wrong with these guys treating bright like God...