end of stalker's story

I don't know why win is now acting so stubborn..... He told me in phone that his world and my world are so different and opposite... But why my heart wants to capture him and lock him in my world so that he can't escape... We are having a lot of  trouble because of that stalker already and now win is even not listening to me.... He is really stubborn...

" Sir we reached " I came out from my thoughts as my driver  spoke....

He opened the door , i came out and went towards my room...I saw the main door is opened , who got my keys ,  then i saw win sitting on the floor near the door ......  I must say  my heart is really happy after seeing him here ....cause after singapore he never came to meet me ......

He is looking to the floor and sitting silently .... I don't know what he is thinking ...I have never seen win like this before..he was always cheerful ...but he looks stressful now ... I went near him..
he started talking

" Why all of people in the world does it have to be you ?? "

" You are the person who always do wrong things, everything is your fault , you are the villain bright "

He buried his face in his both knees ,..... the he again added with that deep voice ..

  " What's wrong with me , I had that stalker right there but I was more worried about what might he do to you than getting him to the cop"

" Why....why  are you messing with my feelings , u think u captured my heart bright but you are not "

" I will never allow you to play my heart  bright never "

    His voice is all trembling now ...

I just laughed inside my mind, I can't just resist his cuteness ...it's really cute to see him like this ...

He then shed tears , I can't take it anymore I sat down near him , but he is till stubborn to look in to my eyes .... Look at this boy who is a mess now . I speak softly

" U said u will never give me your heart , but u will never leave me right , u can't leave me " 

he now looked at me in shocked , his eyes are teary now ....he looked at me for a while and again said

"U know that stalker I have kidnapped him and thinking to handing him over to the cops , he threatened to leak the information about u and your gang and because it's u i just ........."

I laughed inside my head , I touched his cheeks and said

" U just ....u just ......what ? "

He just snatched my hand ...

," u r so annoying bright , I hate you "

This is really fun to watch him like this , it's cute when he try to avoid his feelings towards me ....

" Pretend as much as that u hate me , but I know inside your heart there is a deep hole I dug already , where ever u go win Metawin , u will come flying back to me "

He looked at me with unbelieve ...he just kept punching  me on my chest with his little forces...

          " Why bright why just why can't I "

I hold his hand and kissed his fingers ... ......

  "  "I will tear them up who will look at you I can't let anyone touch u and u touch anyone ...it's me and me only  have rights on you.....