/V/

/ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ qᵘᵉˢᵗ/

𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯

"𝙾𝚞𝚝  𝚘𝚏  𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗,  𝚗𝚘"

"Melanie!" her brothers shouted, laughing as all three blondes raced through the strawberry fields and made them grow. It was early morning. Very early. Apollo hadn't even let the sun rise yet and the air was still refreshingly cool. A change from the usual hot summer days. A thin mist settled over the strawberry fields and made the whole place seem even more magical. Dew lay on the leaves, giving them that certain touch and the water glittered in the moonlight. The silver light of Artemis power shone down on Camp-half Blood, placing it in a calm atmosphere. In the midst of this magical atmosphere, the happy laughter of the early risers echoed through the fields. Leaves rustled as if in the storm winds of Zeus and the only thing you could see were golden lines that flashed through the camp like lightning. Only it wasn't lightning from Zeus, but the golden hairs of Dionysus' children who threw fruit at each other. 

"Catch me!" she shouted over her shoulder as she raced through the growing plants. The cool wind of the night blew into her face, her loose curls flying behind her. The sky above them had, as always, storm clouds approaching the camp. Zeus was even more angry than he had been the last few days. Melanie was startled when the collar of her shirt was grabbed and pulled back slightly.

"Gotcha" Pollux and Castor grinned down at her as they slowly walked towards her. Melanie yelped and ran. Only she didn't move away, she just walked around in one place. The grip on her shirt still hasn't loosened. "S-Stop!" she screamed while laughing as her two brothers tickled her sensitive places without mercy. Laughing, Melanie lost her balance, stumbled and fell backwards into the strawberry fields. She took her brothers with her. So they lay together between strawberries, blond hair everywhere around them and looked at the lightning  sky. "Quite a drama queen, isn't he?" Castor chuckled and his siblings joined in with a giggle. "He just can't help it," Melanie stated and admired how a new flash of lightning glided past the camp border.

Together they picked the strawberries from the bushes and popped them in their mouths, stole them from each other or threw them at each other.

Next to the three children of Dionysus, someone cleared their throat and all three heads snapped to the side. Violet eyes fixed on the person, or rather the centaur next to them, who was staring down at them with an amused expression. "Oh, hi Chiron!" Melanie grinned and raised her hand in a small salute. "Hey Melanie," Chiron replied, clearly amused. Melanie stuffed another strawberry into her mouth as the three waited to hear what Chiron had to say. The sweet taste of the fruit spread in her mouth and made her hum with joy.