/Prologue/

/ᴾʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ/

𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯

"𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗, 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔"

Olympus has never been so quiet. Everyone present in the heart of the vast celestial empire looked intently at the Oracle in front of them in the middle. Twelve huge thrones were occupied by the twelve gods, plus Hades, who sat on his own throne. 

Olympus was on the largest mountain in Greece. And it was an incredible city. Constantly filled with laughter and music. Food and gold as far as one could see. Minor gods and goddesses. Dryads, nymps, everything except for demigods. The hall in which the twelve Olympians were located was huge. A hall made of gold and pure white. The ceiling was as deep black as at night and decorated with a variety of costalations and stars. Each star darkened and perfected the image of Olympus. In future millennia, even more costalations would illuminate this ceiling and take the breath away from everyone who looked at them. The Thrones of the gods stood in a U around the hearth, starting with Zeus and Poseidon's thrones as they are the most powerful Greek gods. Hades does not have a throne on Olympus due to the fact that his throne resides in the Underworld, but when he comes to Olympus, there is a guest throne that he occupies. From Zeus and Poseidon's thrones the goddesses sit on the left side of the hearth and the other gods sit on the right side. Hestia's heart is in the center of the hall. the air was tense and the power immeasurable. It was a miracle that the whole building didn't blow up before the mighty gods. it was as being the size of Madison Square Garden and will make Grand Central Station look like a broom closet in the future.

Even though Olympus was always loud, this time it was eerily quiet. It was winter solstice, which wasn't the reason for the silence, since the gods argued always and everywhere anyway. No there was another reason. This time something was supposed to happen. An oracle was to be spoken which would determine the fate of Olympus in 3000 years.

Zeus was the first to raise his voice. He was the king of the gods. ( Also the most unloyal god and the king in can't keep his pants on)

 Zeus was tall. And in his divine size too. His shoulder-length beard was neatly trimmed, not a single hair out of place. His blue eyes were electric; with every blink you could see new flashes in them. But this time the god's eyes were darker. Like the storm clouds that created a storm outside in Greece. Zeus was proud and haughty. You could see that in his facial features. He may have been the youngest of the three brothers, but he had an ego that no one could top. not even Ares with his crazy wars. The god Zeus wore white robes with gold threads that were just as electric as he was, sparkling and whirring around him like miniatures of his master bold. The voice of the King of the Gods echoed through the hall like thunder. Without a doubt, lightning was flashing somewhere in the human world. "Well then, let it speak."

Zeus looked at Apollo, who gave him a dazzling smile as always. Apollo was in love with himself, but who could blame him? His hair was like the sun and his eyes like the green grass outside. His smile melted every woman and every man. He was also good at archery. He always claimed to be the older of the twins, but everyone knew that wasn't true.  His twin sister Artemis just rolled her eyes. "Just do it," she replied, looking at Apollo expectantly. Artemis usually looks like a twelve or thirteen-year-old. She has strange cold eyes, silvery yellow like the moon and chestnut brown hair. She is surrounded by a silvery aura, like that of the moon. She wore a long silver robe and carried a bow. Even though she was the goddess of virginity, that didn't stop many from admiring the beauty of the goddess, because just like her twin brother, she had also inherited the good genes, it would be stupid if she hadn't. Artemis would never hear the end of it.

The god of the sun and prophecies as well as a few other things turned to the Oracle of Delphi who was waiting to appear. He nodded to her. The young woman dressed in white robes took a deep breath before closing and reopening her eyes. The gods tensed as their eyes glowed poison green. As if possessed (which was certainly the case), the Oracle began to speak.

ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ, ʙᴏʀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪɴᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ,

ꜱʜᴀʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ

ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟʏᴍᴘᴜꜱ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ

ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴅᴇ,

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ ʀᴀɢᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ,

ᴀ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴɪᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅꜱ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜱᴛʀᴀᴡ

 ᴡɪʟʟ  ʙʀɪɴɢ ʀɪꜱᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴀʟʟ

It was quiet again in Olympus. Everyone thought about the oracle. Everyone was looking for a way to interpret it. But one thing was certain. This oracle predicted a future of two lovers who would either bring down Olympus or protect it. "Ohhhhh!" squeaked a pleased, melodic voice. All twelve sets of eyes, not including the Oracle, focused on the one and only Aphrodite. Goddess of beauty and lust. Her beauty was overwhelming and no one in the room could doubt it. They didn't want it either, because if this goddess was ever on his bad side, he should help himself and run. Aphrodite bounced excitedly in her chair. Pink glitter clouds glittered around her. Her eyes, whose color was constantly changing, flashed with anticipation and a little mischievousness. "This is wonderful, just wonderful!"

The gods and goddesses sighed. They knew that when the couple from the oracle found each other in 3000 years, Aphrodite would be the first to know. They had to stuff their ears with cotton wool to be able to endure the constant cries of joy from the goddess of love.

 "Aphrodite," Poseidon sighed. The god of the sea was already exhausted. He glanced at Dionysus, the god of wine and theater, as well as madness. Dionysus caught his eye. He seemed to be in an even worse mood than usual. His vine tendrils grew around him like sharp needles about to stab someone. Both gods knew that these would be their children. Poseidon agreed. He didn't mind. On the contrary, he would be happy for his child and maybe even join in with Aphrodite. But Dionysus did not agree at all. After the whole thing with Theseus and his now wife Ariadne, he had quite a hatred for heroes. Especially against the children of Poseidon.

"How wonderful," Dionysus grumbled, while Poseidon just sat on his throne with a nervous smile and Aphrodite jumped through Olympus like a madwoman and sang the cheesiest love poems to herself. Olympus knew it would be a bumpy and fun few years once that happened. But if they only knew how amusing it became. Just not for every one of them.