Mixed emotions

Your pov
Three years ago I had an amazing life. Perfect boyfriend and amazing friends! It seems so magical knowing that I've been married to my love for a year now! Best friend turned into my cute sexy hubby! Yes,it is jb..my love. But now things have changed..it's been 3 weeks since I've had a real chat with him and I feel lonely these days. Yesterday I visited my best friends after a very long time and I hoped that I'll feel better with them but when I met them I realised that everything took a different turn..they had the perfect life and awesomeness which was lacking in my life. It was difficult to face them but I acted fake. So today jb came and asked me about my meet. I couldn't control myself and I just told him that I thought I had lost that connection with them. He smiled a bit and said that everything's going to be fine. "Babe I gotta do some recording. I'll be home late." He said. "Okay". This was the longest conversation I had in weeks with him! I thought to myself that it's all fake..he's trying to show some sympathy and he'll divorce me because he doesn't love me anymore. Even we lost our connection,our bond,our magic...it all vanished just like that!

JB's pov
This is so stressful. I've been in and out of the studio since weeks now and I really want all this to end soon. I've missed (Y/N) so much..her laugh,her talks,her playful tricks.."Mahn..I love her" I said to myself in a lower voice. So after I finished my recording,I went home and saw my girl sitting on the bed with mobile and headphones. "Hey I'm almost done recording" I said.
Your pov
He saw me. Looked me in the eyes and his expressions changed.
"Babe what's wrong?"
"Nothing" I faked a smile.
"Have you been crying?" He hugged me.
"I miss mom" I said..hoping it would be over soon.
"C'mon babe, it's something more".
I couldn't hold it in anymore and I started crying. It all just summed up into a big volcano and it erupted!
"You're going to divorce me,aren't you?"
"What?! Are you crazy?! Why would I do that?!"
"Cauz you don't love me anymore..these past few weeks have been terrible"
"Babe..I am sooooo sorry for making you feel that way but trust me I can never even think of divorcing you. I love you more than anything and I promise I won't make my work my wife. You're my wife and I want to irritate you forever" A big smile appeared on my face.
"I love you too,my baby!" I said as I kissed him hard!
"Ohh I've missed that! Baby kiss me again"
"So you want to irritate me forever? Well guess what..the game's on!" I said as I giggled.
"We'll see that later. Now put those pink lips on mine..fastttt"
I kissed him again and we talked all night and I fell asleep in his strong arms.
--------------------------------
So this was my first try. I hope u like it! What all do u want..lemme know! :)