.1. Going Home

Ciaraa bounced her leg impatiently as she waited for the plane to finish landing. She couldn't believe that someone had tapped into Fendi's guest room security cameras and posted a ten minute clip of Fargo and her being intimate. What made things worse for her nerves, was the fact that the stamped date was recent, meaning she had a pregnancy sex tape out.

"Babe, it's really not that bad. They got us on a good night, we weren't drunk or anything." Fargo told her as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, playing the video over again.

"Stop playing that." Ciaraa glared at him as she took the phone away from his hands.

"Do you know how this looks for me? I haven't even told the world that I'm pregnant and half of them are seeing me bust it wide open in your brother's guest room!" She cried while tossing Fargo's phone to the floor.

"Aye baby chill." Fargo complained as he picked up the phone and checked it out for any scratches.

He sighed as he sat back down, next to her on the bed. "We're going to find out how this happened and we'll handle it. The most they can see is two naked frames, some nipples and my penis."

"Eww, don't say that word." Ciaraa laughed while covering his mouth.

"I'm being for real. They can't see everything and it's not up close." He laughed while moving her hand.

"It's my image though." She pouted.

"You act like you're being exposed with a random man. I'm your man and you're my woman. Somehow, a very intimate and private moment was exposed for the world to see. Stop stressing yourself and my baby out, chill." Fargo told her as he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I'm wondering how they got from the floor to the bed, to the wall. They are some freaks." Currency said while watching the video again.

"Stop looking at my triplet's dick." Ski yelled as he snatched her phone.

"You can't even see it. Just the outline." Currency told him.

"How did anyone even get the video?" Fendi asked.

"Is Fendi big too?" Currency whispered to Diiamond.

Diiamond turned to her with a scrunched face. "Girl"

"I'm just saying, it can't just be two out of three. It has to be all three." Currency shrugged.

"I can hear yo' bald head ass." Ski mugged her.

"Can we be serious for a moment?" Fendi asked while standing up from the couch.

"We need to find out where the original video came from then I can search it back with the IP." Ski told him.

"How did my damn cameras get hacked?" Fendi asked while shaking his head.

"Oh no. We got to find out now because baby, am I next? Do you have cameras in your room?" Diiamond asked.

"Oh, so everybody just busting it open?" Currency asked.