.3. Ski/Currency

A/N: This book is going to be a long book (basically 2 books into one) so the chapters are very different and may be shorter than usual. This book will also have more chapters than book one and two. The names on the chapters will be the main focus but you will still read about everyone. Enjoy!!!

Ski watched from the monitors as Currency made her way into the strip club. Ski had successfully gotten Currency into the club for hiring and Currency was now in for the target. Currency knew exactly what the man looked like and she decided to kill time until it was time to do her job. She made her way to the bar and ordered herself a drink before going to VIP.

"You can't ever stop making money in the middle of work." Ski laughed into Currency's earpiece.

"Extra money is always great." Currency spoke back before collecting money for a lap dance.

Ski shook his head as he continued to watch the monitors. His eyes focused on the front doors as a blue beamer pulled into valet. He pulled the camera to his main screen and watched as their target exited the car with two women on his arms.

"Your man is coming in now with two extras." Ski told Currency.

"I got you." Currency replied.

She finished off her dance and collected more cash before she made her way out of VIP. Keeping a low profile, she danced around to the music and made her way closer and closer to the man, who sat at a table with the two women.

"He ordered three bottles, intercept the order." Ski told her as he watched each monitor of the club.

Currency nodded her head before she made her way to the bar. On cue, she seen as a bottle girl picked up a tray with three bottles piled on top.

"I got this babe. They want you up in VIP, they requested you by name." Currency lied to the woman.

The woman nodded as she handed the tray to Currency and made her way to VIP. Currency shook her head before she began to take the tray to the man's table

"You are foul for that. Knowing nobody requested that flat back." Ski laughed causing Currency to giggle

"Got to do what you have to do." Currency replied.

She forced a smile on her face as she got closer to the table. Ski switched his view and focused in on all of the exits and the table.

"Did someone order three bottles?" Currency asked.

"Over here mama. You can stay too if you want." The man said as he looked over Currency's body, licking his lips.

"He wish he was me. I get it." Ski spoke into the earpiece.

"I will be more than happy to baby." Currency fake flirted as she ignored Ski in her ear.

"You know damn well you're not. I can't wait to kill this man because he's flirting too much for me." Ski continued on.

"How much for a dance?" The man asked as he unzipped the duffle bag of money sitting next to him.

Currency's smile instantly went up as she thought about all of the cash inside the bag that she could take once he was tied up.