.5. Fendi/Diiamond

"How did she handle the news?" Fendi asked Fargo as the two men sat in Fendi's living room of his floor, in the four story house.

"She said that she wants him dead. I explained that she wouldn't have to do anything but say a word and she agreed." Fargo shrugged as he passed the half lit blunt over to his twin.

"How's Diiamond?" Fargo asked, changing the topic.

"Ehh, I really don't know. I'm sure she's good but just got busy." Fendi replied as he took the blunt.

"When was the last time that you two talked?"

"We spoke when she checked into her hotel but nothing after that."

Fargo shook his head. "Damn, artist got your girl busy as hell huh?"

"Man, yeah. I hate that she can't do the shit from home. I feel like hopping on a plane and going to another state for days is a little too much." Fendi told him before taking his last puff and passing the blunt back.

"You can't stop a hustler though. I tried to tell Ski the same thing about Currency. An independent woman is always going to chase her money and see nothing wrong with it. Try to compromise with her." Fargo told him.

"I'm not trying to stop her. I just wish that it was different like when we first met as friends." Fendi replied.

Fargo shrugged as he passed the blunt back and stood from the couch.

"Talk to her about it then." Fargo told him.

As soon as the words left his mouth, Fendi's phone began to ring with Diiamond's face popping up on the screen. Fendi and Fargo gave each other a nod before Fargo left, leaving Fendi alone. Letting his mind think for a minute, Fendi finally answered the call, watching as Diiamond's face came in.

"Hey, sorry that I didn't answer. We got so busy with outfit changes  for the tour and then I had to prep for another meeting." Diiamond said as she sat her phone up against her vanity mirror.

"You're good. How is Tokyo?" Fendi asked, smiling as he pushed his feelings aside.

Diiamond smiled as she applied a thin coat of gloss to her lips. "It's so nice out here, Papa. We have to take a trip and bring Mya down here. You would love the Pokemon cafe out here."

"We will have to add that to the travel list. How were the meetings?" Fendi asked.

"Enough about me. How are you guys? Where is Mya?" Diiamond changed the subject.

"Is that a good change of conversation or is there something bad behind that? We're doing good Mamas and Mya's at my mom's house. I'm about to go back over there with them, I just had to smoke."

"It's nothing bad. I actually have good news but I want to hear about you too. That's good, I like your mom from the little time that I was around her. I feel like her and my mom get along well."

Fendi nodded." Okay and yeah. BB has been around a few more times since their first meet and my ma loves having her around."