.4. Fargo/Ciaraa

Fargo tried to hold in his anger as he and Ski drove closer to the familiar house. It angered him to know that someone who knew so much about his ways had played with him and his girlfriend. Knowing the life that Ciaraa lived, Fargo only cared about her image so, he vowed not to stop until the head of the problem was taken out.

"What are you thinking about?" Ski asked from the passenger seat.

"How I'm going to rip his head from his body." Fargo said as he pulled off the highway.

"You have to think clearly. We need answers as to why. Last time I checked, we never had beef with Beano or his brother." Ski told him.

"We do now. My girl has people to answer to and a daughter that's fully aware of the world around her. Summer might not be as advanced in this life as Mya but she can understand the difference between private and public."

"Do we really want to go to war with Beano though?"

"We're already at war. It started when his brother sent out that video and uploaded it." Fargo said as he pressed the has pedal further.

"Are you on a jet?" Ciaraa asked as she tried to focus on the background of the video call.

"Uh, stop being nosey." Yuri laughed.

Yuri nodded as she ducked her head down

Yuri nodded as she ducked her head down. "Yes, I am on a jet and I have been given strict rules to not disclose my location."

"You are going to see the whole world before Lyrix is even three years old." Ciaraa smiled as she shook her head.

"That's the plan. Speaking of me, where are you going ma'am?" Yuri asked.

"Well, that's actually why I called you."

"Okay, what's going on?"

"I need your advice?"

"On what?"

"I have an interview, about the tape." Ciaraa told her

"Okay. Well, that's a good thing right?" Yuri asked as she sat up in her seat.

"I mean, I have to address everything. I can't keep my mouth closed and let everyone come up with these wild stories." Ciaraa explained.

Yuri nodded. "So what are you nervous about?"

"The questions after. I know everyone will want to know who Fargo is, why i've been hiding him and how long we've been together. They've already found him and Fendi's social media accounts but they don't know which one he is." Ciaraa sighed.