.6.

Asia flipped another pancake in the skillet before she turned to face Zaxen, who sat at the dinning room table.

"What do you think about these girls? We've been around them for a little while now for us to have a talk about all of this." Asia asked.

Zaxen chuckled as he grabbed the tv remote to turn the tv off and give Asia his full attention. "Why would we have to talk about them?"

"Brick, Fendi came back after two years to suddenly bring Fargo and Ski back to where he was at so all of them could live away for almost three years?" Asia told him.

"I see nothing wrong with that. They never stopped visiting or stopping by." Zaxen shrugged.

"But why? Fendi was doing just fine in Texas while we stayed here in New York. Why did he come to get them and why all of a sudden did all of them come back? And with women!" Asia pointed out before turning around to take the pancake out of the skillet and pour more mix in.

"Mama, I think you're thinking too much about this."

"I don't think so. I know there is something up."

"Like what?"

"I don't know Zaxen!" Asia sighed.

"Let's talk about the girls. What do you think about them?" Asia asked while turning to face him again.

"I think that each of them fit our sons in every way." Zaxen told her.

Asia turned to flip the pancake before turning back to him with her arms crossed. "What have they been telling you?"

"Nothing more than men tell their father. Fendi's girlfriend is his best friend. Fargo's girlfriend keeps him sane. Bryce's girlfriend is a female version of him. What more do we have to talk about?" Zaxen told her as he crossed his arms over his chest and shrugged.

"Girlfriend? The only one with an official girlfriend is Fargo. Those other girls have not passed the actual test yet." Asia told him.

"Fendi and his woman made it official last night."

"And when were either of you going to tell me?"

"Maybe when they got here this morning for your big breakfast buffet?" Zaxen raised a brow.

"So one of them hasn't passed. Who is Currency?" Asia asked while turning off the stove and placing the last pancake with the others.

"You know that Ski did his research on all of them." Zaxen told her.

"And?" Asia asked while walking over to the table and taking a seat to continue cutting the fruits.

"Ciaraa is a model with one child and an active baby father, who has two other daughters with two other women. Both of her parents are alive and she has two siblings, Winnie and Christina, who all live in Houston, Texas. She owns seven houses in five different states along with co owning six other homes in six other states, including foreign, with Diiamond. Degree in child psychology and four open bank accounts with one under Summer's name. She has recently lost a contract with Victoria's Secret and current contracts still active with Fashion Nova, Calvin Klein, Nike, Skims, and Telfar ."Zaxen began