Chapter 8

Leeknows's POV

My eyes shuttered open and I was met with a cold breeze breathing on my face. I whimpered and stretched while also popping my bones in the process.

I heard small distant steps. The bed on the other side of the mirror was empty. "Jisung?" I rubbed my eyelids and looked around. Where the fuck did he go?

"...Jis-"

A head popped out from the floor and I yelped.
"Jesus Christ why are you down there again?" Han pulled himself up from the hole in the floor and sat on the edge. He dusted off his hands and shrugged his shoulders.

"I've been in this stupid ass room for too long. I need to leave so I'm researching." He looked back down and bit his lip.

"I'm not exactly tall enough to reach the files though. I'm going to need your help with that." I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at the dent on my side of the room.

"How?"

"I don't know yet. We will find a way to dig that out."

I scratched my scalp and stepped towards the square. "Why'd you go silent where you at-"

"I'm inspecting." Han chuckled and crossed his arms.

"Mhm inspecting." I looked up and gave him a face showing confusion.

"What did that one week of no school make you forget a couple words?" He scoffed and shook his head. "Nuh uh..."

I remembered to how we broke down Han's square and now I needed to find a way to break mine. "I don't know how to do this." I turned to my right and was expecting to see Han laughing at me but instead he was gone out of my sight.

"How the fuck-?"

I shrieked when I heard a pound from the floor as I jumped back. "Jesus fucking Christ!!! What the hell Hannie!!! Not cool!!!" I heard his nonstop giggling and knew he was secretly making fun of me.

On the other hand Han was sat on a ledge under the floor and searched around to break the thin floor. Yet to the brown haired boys disappointment he honestly couldn't find anything. He sighed and began to stand up. Before Han could fully stand up Leeknow must've stepped on the square because he came flying down from the floor and his butt met with the floor.

"Holy shit." I glanced around and saw the plain darkness only being lit by certain old lights and candles.

I hung my head back and looked up from where I fell.

Then all of a sudden it's like time stopped.

Or maybe my heart stopped.

My eyes met with a head that popped up from above the ledge. His eyes widened and he looked at me in shock. At least I believed it was shock.

He kind of looked the same through the mirror but I guess a lot better.

Not that I would ever tell him though. I did take a notice to his clearer eye bags and his messy hair which oddly fit him. "...uhm.." Han glanced away and I saw pink rise on his ears and cheeks.

He looked back at me and finished off. "Are you good...?" I gulped and nodded my head. I stood up and dusted off my knees. I ruffled my hair and saw dust particles fly from around.

Then I heard a stomp on the floor and Han yelped. He jumped from the top and was only a couple inches away from me.

"Holy-"

"Shit-"

Han finished off for me. He looked in between both of my eyes and let out a breath of air. "Thank god." I turned my head in confusion and before I could ask I felt arms wrapped around my waist.

Taking me totally off guard. I gulped and wrapped both of my arms around his shoulders. I didn't know how to react. I barely knew Han at all. Yet I understood.

He wasn't alone anymore. He's just a teenage boy.

He has been scared and worse he's been alone. I heard him sniffle and I tightened my hold. "It's okay Hannie. I'm here with you. I'm not leaving without you." His sniffles got louder and his tears slowly slipped from his eyes.

"I thought I was going crazy. Maybe it was some hallucination because I was scared. To comfort myself? I don't know. I'm glad you're alive...oh my god." Hans grip tightened on my shirt and the side of his face was rested on my collarbone.

I couldn't help but feel horrible. Was he really this scared? 

My arms still hung around his frame which felt skinny. I'm assuming from the weight loss from being here. He may have been just a stranger but I was not going to leave him here alone. I didn't lie. I will get out of here.

And I'm sure as hell taking him with me.

A/N- sorry yall I've been at school and then soccer/football right after and then therapy😪

It's chaotic so I'm trying to write more to take my mind off of everything🙏🏼

SORRY ILL TRY GUYS PRAY FOR ME