Barren Lands

Y/n: Your name

N/n: Nickname

F/c: Favourite colour

F/A: Favourite animal

Fr/c: Frame colour

O/c: Optic colour

And here is the playlist for Y/n:

Rewriten

The soft sounds of cybernetic typing filled your ears as your flashy fr/c digits typed into the datapad you held in your other servo.

You were perched in a stool with your wings flicking impatiently. You never liked sitting still and working in one place, though Shockwave would always order it for you. Your fr/c and dark purple frame was dirty and not taken care of, and your wings were slowly beginning to rot from not flying for so long.

You looked up, staring at Shockwave who typed mindlessly into his computer. You sighed and went back to work, though Shockwave noticed your sound, and he turned.

"Is there something wrong, Y/n?" He addressed, and you shook your head.

Of course, he didn't suspect anything from your response and got back to work. You were Shockwave's Minicon. At a young age you were absolutely admiring Science and just the laws of logic and such.

He had found you not long after the war had ended, when your mother was jumped by Autobots. Your family was never one known for their kindness, instead they were all assassins, your mother being a Minicon for the Decepticons and your father being a mech rogue. But after Autobots found your hideout your parents ushered you to leave.

However, as you left you were attacked, and left to die. If Shockwave had not found you you would've died.

You would've pledged your allegiance and loyalty to Lord Megatron however that didn't work when Shockwave had been abandoned and then found you which was after the Cons left to Unicron knows where.

Shockwave was quite the emotionless bot yet you found yourself bonding to him overtime. He may also work you too hard but you know he does it for the benefit of both of you. Once you finished your notes on your datapad you set it aside on a desk near you and hopped off the stool.

"I'm going out scouting, see ya Shockwave." You called, yet got no response, though it was normal.

You strode out of the lab and were greeted by the barren wasteland that Cybertron was now. You tugged your worn down cloak closer to your body and pulled up the hood. You walked among the millions of Cybertronian corpses without a second thought. So many dead, and for what?

You continued walking for quite some time, only pausing to grab something that peaked your interest. You then caught a flicker of light in the corner of your optic. Your optics widened, and you clambered over a pile of dead bodies, your little collection in servo. You then climbed up to the top and admired the view. A star, a large blazing star, was coming up Cybertron's horizon. Gusts of wind blew and your cloak flew in the air, yet you paid no mind to it.

You took in a breath that you didn't need and gazed at the scene. Sometimes, Cybertron would let you take a glance at what a beauty it used to be.

You sighed and set down your stuff and then got into a comfortable position on the corpse. You have nothing to fear when you're alone, other than loneliness itself. The star then would cast its scorching light over the deserted Cybertron, you sighed and closed your eyes.