Epilogue

The sight of Cybertron was one of pure beauty, the sights of Seekers soaring across the sky, and Cybertronians driving along the grounds, shopping, picking up their sparklings, or just hanging out with friends.

You sat atop the Seeker's tower, where Starscream and Enfield resided now, living in peace. As you gazed at the blazing star of Cybertron resting on the other side of the planet, you felt something nudge your arm.

Looking down, you saw a bright silver sparkling with yellow optics gazing up at you in wonder, a bright smile on her dermas. She yanked on your servo while giggle.

"Auntie Y/n!" she cried, jumping up and down. "Tell us the story about you and Soundwave again!"

"N/n," a voice warned.

Looking up, you saw Enfield in the doorway of the tower's balcony, her body propped against the frame, an amused look on her gray faceplates.

"Auntie Y/n had a long day today N/n dear," the Minicon said, coming up to her sparkling and lifting her up into her arms.

"No," you said, patting the space next to you. "Let her bug me, I like telling the story anyway."

Enfield rolled her optics, setting N/n down beside you, who quickly scuttled next you, leaning into your fr/c frames. The Minicon then bid her goodbye, returning to her sparkmate without a word.

"Tell me the kissing part again!" she giggled, swinging her pedes back and forth.

You snickered, patting the young sparkling on the helm.

"I think you've heard enough of that," you mused.

N/n pouted, whining for a moment before thinking.

"What about Carrier and Sire?"

Now that was something you could answer.

Ever since the war ended and everyone returned to Cybertron, Enfield and Starscream had given birth to a servo full of sparklings. One of them, N/n, was named after you, and loved you the most out of the three.

It had been three eons now, and life had been amazing. Megatron and Optimus managed to split the place between their leadership, most flying Decepticons staying under his rule.

There was no gladiator ring, everyone was equal, it was good.

Starscream and Enfield lived peacefully in a Seeker tower with their sparklings, the both of them working hard, Enfield working as a mortuary assistant, and Starscream working as a Architect.

Knockout stayed back on Earth with Ratchet, why you did not know.

Shockwave continued his scientific endeavors, forming a friendship with Ratchet, the two sharing more things in common than they both thought.

Then you and Soundwave. You managed to get your job as a Scientist as well, alongside Ratchet and Shockwave, and Soundwave working as an Archivist.

You and your sparkmate lived a very peaceful life. You and Soundwave heavily discussed having a sparkling and the both of you narrowed it down to: 'Laserbeak is good enough'. The two of you spoiled her to no end.

You were loving it.

"You're carrier worked as a Decepticon alongside me, she was fierce warrior," you told the young sparkling, who's optics sparkled. "She was powerful, and never one to give up."

You were glad Enfield didn't change, the two of you keeping your friendship tight despite not working together anymore. She talked to you as often as she could, talking about the latest gossip, or about her sparklings, or how Starscream somehow injured himself for the 100th time.

"And your Sire was the Second in Command of the Decepticon armada, he was a formidable warrior, and took great care of your Carrier to keep her safe," you finished.

N/n cooed in awe, rocking herself back and forth.

"What about your sparkmate, Uncle Soundwave?" N/n asked.

You smiled.

"Soundwave was the Third in Command of the Decepticons, he was also the Communitcations officer, he was very smart, and at the time, he never spoke or showed his face," you stated.

N/n cocked her helm, furrowing her optic ridges.

"Why?"

You patted the young Sparkling on the helm.

"He was scared to fall in love, because he was afraid they'd be hurt in the war," you explained gently. "But inevitably, he fell for me anyways,"

N/n smiled again, and stood up to be about the same height as you were sitting down.

"Do you think I'll ever fall in love?" she asked.

You cooed, standing up as well and scooping the Sparkling into your arms, swinging her around playfully.

"Yes of course you will, but don't worry about it, especially at a young age, let the world decide when it'll happen," you said, and N/n nodded rapidly.

The sound of jets made you turn around, to see a familiar figure fly closer to the tower. You smiled slyly, setting N/n down who watched the jet with interest.

As the form came closer he transformed midair and landed gracefully onto the tower balcony. Indigo optics sparkled as Laserbeak ejected form Soundwave's chassis, and zoomed over to N/n who chirped happily.

"Cousin Laserbeak!" she cried, dancing around the Minicon playfully.

You chuckled lightly, approaching your sparkmate with a smile, propping a servo on your hip.

"You got off late," you observed.

Soundwave didn't respond for a moment, only bringing you into a tight embrace, planting a soft kiss on your forhelm, holding you close in silence for a moment.

"Megatron required me to clean up," he explained, playing with your servos. "I hope I didn't keep you."

You shook your head with a hum, turning back to N/n as she talked loudly to Laserbeak who listened attentively.

"I had plenty of fun telling N/n stories of you and I," you mused.

Soundwave rumbled in a soft laughter gently swinging you back and forth as he watched Laserbeak and N/n mess around.

"I hope you're getting along with Laserbeak," a voice said, and you turned to see Starscream and Enfield entering the room once more.

The shiny silver mech stuck close to his sparkmate's side, eyeing N/n closely whenever she came a little too close to the edge. The way he and Enfield interacted would send you soaring above the clouds just from how adorable it was.

The way the two brushed wings would make your own flutter with delight.

You always worried about Starscream losing control of his emotions and breaking up with Enfield for some stupid reason, but whenever they fought, they always made up over a cube of energon.

Laserbeak whirred around for a little bit longer before hovering over to you, to which you cradled the bird-like Minicon close, striding over to Soundwave who looked over the now bustling dark of Cybertron's cities.

Enfield and Starscream followed closely, the silver-mech holding N/n in his arms as his sparkling looked at the lights with bright optics.

"You think this is it?" Enfield asked. "No more war, no more death?"

You reached over and intertwined your digits with your friend, gently squeezing your servo.

"Whatever happens," you paused, brushing your wings with Soundwave's arm. "

"At least we'll be together."