Unlikely Allies

(Y/n P.O.V)

You sighed as you gazed into the red screen in front of you. It was your processor tab, and you glared as you saw five different emotions floating about in the space. Anger, fear, disgust...and love. You hated it. You hated it beyond what you've hated before. You powered down the screen and turned away, before retreating deeper into your quarters.

You then stood in front of a reflective screen, showing your glowing o/c optics and shadowed faceplates. You glared into the screen for a moment before gently tugging your hood off of your helm. Your scarred faceplates flickered into view and you stifled a sharp breath. Your face was beyond destroyed. Three long gashes went right across your left optic, leaving it slightly lighter shade then your right. And on the right cheek there was a burn mark that went from your derma to the end of your jaw. And then, you had four optics. Though you kept them closed most of the time, this was a secret that not even Shockwave knew.

You were beyond disgusting. You gently brought your digits up and traced the scar that crossed out your optic. If Enfield or Soundwave saw your faceplates, would they still like you? No, probably not. You thought, and let out a sad sight before bringing up your hood once more and leaving your quarters.

You decided that you would seek out Enfield, in answers maybe of why she of all people were able to break the code of you locking your emotions away. You had assumed she'd be in the main bridge as Starscream...wait. You paused mid-step for a moment, and passing Vehicons looked at you, puzzled. Starscream was gone...right. You continued to the main bridge anyway.

As you strode down the dull colored halls you realised that Starscream's disappearance would have quite the effect on Enfield. Once you entered the main bridge you found yourself baffled. Slag, there's another...how? Standing in front of you was Enfield conversing quietly with Soundwave.

You stood there for a moment before approaching the duo. You cleared your voicebox quietly yet it still caught the attention of the TIC and the Minicon. That visor still scared you, and left you drowning in anticipation. But you gulped the emotion down and spoke. You had finally decided, you had lost so much, you couldn't let that happen to Enfield. Alright, compassion, that's a new one.

"I'd like to help you.." You started, and Enfield cocked an optic ridge, and you turned to Soundwave.

"In finding Starscream. But I'll need your optics and audio receptors." You explained.

Enfield's mustard yellow optics glimmered with delight and she hopped down from on top of the desk and gave you a hug. Why? You gently pushed her off and turned to Soundwave.

"I'm gonna need you to cover us, if you'll even allow us that is.." You trailed off, fear creeping into your spark.

Though what happened next had you puzzled. Soundwave turned away from his work, before his visor lit up and showed a strange location on Earth a few states away from the Nemesis. After he pinpointed the location completely he summoned a Groundbridge. He then heaved up his lean arm and pointed his slender digit at the portal. You paused for a moment.

"You're coming with?" Enfield piped up, her denta gleaming as she 'smiled' as the humans called it.

The silent mech nodded, then strided straight into the Groundbridge. You went to follow but Enfield blocked your way, and you narrowed your optics. She looked back into the Groundbridge before looking back at you again.

"I'll make sure you end up happy as well." She stated simply, then charged into the Groundbridge as well.

You were thinking over the statement as you followed in suit. Once you exited the portal you were met with tall standing trees and a cloudy sky. You subconsciously swapped out your servos for your plasma blasters, a sense of unease prickling under your armor.