Forgiveness

Y/n: Your name

N/n: Nickname

F/c: Favourite colour

F/A: Favourite animal

Fr/c: Frame colour

O/c: Optic colour

And here is the playlist for Y/n: 

(Y/n P.O.V)

The jets sounding behind you halted as they transformed, and landed with a thud in the sand. You hugged your knees closer and your derma quivered as you tried to hold in your sobs. You knew one of the jets were Enfield, you knew she'd probably come looking for you. Though the other one you didn't know. You prayed to Primus that it wasn't Soundwave. You wiped your o/c optics and stood upright and faced the two. Oh, it was Starscream. Well you couldn't say you were surprised there. Enfield's faceplates were fixed with concern as she slowly approached you. Though you weren't having it. You switched your servo out into your plasma gun and glared.

"What are you doing here?" You demanded coldly.

Enfield held her servos up innocently and she slowly approached you, her eyes softened.

"Megs told me to come find you." She explained, and you cocked an optic ridge.

"That's Lord Megatron to you." You snapped.

Enfield rolled her eyes, and then looked at you softly before beginning to say something about what happened and how you should come back to the Nemesis. Though you weren't listening. You brought your plasma gun up to Enfield's chest with lubricants now trailing down your faceplates. Starscream tensed from behind and brought up his own plasma gun and you glared as Enfield gave a soft gesture for him to stand down.

"You wouldn't actually shoot me and you know that." Enfield said, looking quite calm.

An invisible clock ticked in your head before you lowered the gun with a sigh.

"I know."

You then took a few steps back and rubbed your gun-arm in shame. You could now find yourself mentally admitting that you considered Enfield a friend. For once, you cracked.

"Soundwave isn't mad at you you know.." Enfield tried, taking another step towards you.

You ignored her and gazed out towards the horizon, your cloak blowing in the sharp wind. You then felt your ice cold demeanour take over once more.

"It doesn't matter-" You snapped but Enfield cut you off.

"But it does to you, don't think I haven't noticed your long stares." She says, in a light teasing yet serious tone.

You shook your head and sighed.

"I don't do relationships." You stated firmly, turning towards Enfield and taking a threatening step forward.

"I can take care of myself, I don't want your help in getting over stupid things from the past." You spat, though your voice was wavering.

"But you need help, Shockwave told me what happened.." She explained and you silently cursed out the scientist.

You shook your head and clenched your fists. The sudden bursts of emotion had left you exhausted, too tired to argue anymore. You nodded slowly and Enfield smiled gently.

"Let me help you, you'll be okay." You only nodded again.

Starscream came up beside the two of you and leaned down.

"If you do fully confess to Soundwave I can assure you that he might reject you but he'd never hurt you."

He wouldn't hurt me like I hurt him. You thought bitterly, your wings drooping. Enfield then managed to coax you into coming back to the Nemesis, though she respected you not wanting to face Soundwave in the medbay so you just returned to Shockwave's lab where he worked silently on Project Predacon. You stepped into the lab and Shockwave turned around and his audial fins tilted as recognized your small form.