The last of a clan

Tyrone was in the senate Building meeting with chancellor Palpatine " You did wonderful my boy and not only that you've finally become a Jedi knight " He said as Tyrone nodded " Chancellor may I ask a favour of you ? "and he looked at him curiolsy " Of course my boy ".

And Tyrone paused for a moment before closing the door of the chambers of the chancellor " When I looked up Revan in Jedi archives the name was locked behind the access of Jedi council is there any chance you could find any information of Revan " And chancellor smiled.

" I wondered when you might ask the Jedi do often keep knowledge for themselves so I had some men recover your mother holocron and this " He motions to a red Holocron " It is supposed to be the holocron of Revan when his Sith empire is at the height of it's power, recovered from the group know as the Revanchist" Tyrone Grabs it and looks at it and then at Palpatine.

" Thank you Chancellor " He said before he walked away and straight to his ship in the Jedi temple and placing both in the cockpit of his ship then locking it and keeping the key around his neck for now " Brother " A voice took out of his motion as he turned and headbutted the a part of his ship " Dammit Mal, you can't just sneak up on me like that " he laughed " I 'd like to speak to you and your council brother " And he nodded as they walked out the ship he saw something that made him smile.

A/N instead of the symbol of empire imagine the symbol of Revan on the left shoulder pad

" These are the elite commando's brother and 6 have volunteered to help protect you from are sister " He said the last bit with a sadness to his tone " Do not feel sad brother , she turned to dark side willingly, murdered mother willing and is still a threat ".

" Well I've requested to speak to your council so why don't you wait with your new commandos and I'll contact you if the council agree to the request " Malak says and with that he walks away.

The Jedi council Chambers.

"Thank you for meeting with me Jedi council I appreciate everything you've done for my brother and just as agreed you may ask your questions " He said.

" Well why would your sister not only murder your mother but attempt to kill Jedi knight Shan as well ? " Eeth Koth asked.

" Well I will say that she wasn't the one who killed mother just gave lord Sidious the location to eliminate them but she is trying to kill him and Anakin in hopes of proving herself worthy of being his apprentice just like Darth maul was " He states.

" A Sith lord we would have sensed his rise " Ki-Adi Mundi states " No I've never seen hi in person I do believe only 3 Jedi could rival him in combat that being Master Yoda, Windu and possible Master Plo and well he bested my mother in combat but used the last of her strength to mask Tyrone presence onto an already dead mandolarion child".

" To make him the his apprentice his intention was " Yoda speaks " Yes but this was not what I came to discuss ". Malak discussed.

" Then speak chieftain Malak  " Windu states and there's a brief silence as Malak stares him down " I'm not my brother Master Windu I run short of patience when people test it ". He said.