Queen of Gluttony

Tyrone is laying on the thing fur bed as he begins to shift and turn in his sleep.

He sees men in white armour and blaster fire all round " We must hunt him down " An older looking Tyrone says.

He then once again sees hears the words "REVAN" And with that he shoots up his breathing as a knock comes to the door.

" Come in " As Malak enters " So how are you feeling brother ?" And Tyrone sighs wondering if he should tell him about the dreams

A/N-Anyone wondering what Malak armour looks like and normal members of clan shan ( Not Tyrone's elite commando's)

And he decided not to as there was a wedding to worry about " Just nervous about the wedding " I thought so " Malak said as patted his brother on the shoulder

" I was the same when I got married on Ryloth and to let you know me and my wife are visiting her brother so it will just be you and the Jedi so keep an eye on the clan for me " And with that Malak got up and as he was about to leave

"This is the way " And he left quickly leaving Tyrone to his own thoughts and just as Tyrone was putting his armour and robes on another knock on the door came.

He sighed and made his way to the door as he opened it he saw a couple Cathcart " Sorry master Jedi the queen instructed us to bring all your belongings to her room " He nodded and they entered as he picked his lightsabres up and left.

As he walked down the stairs unsure of where to go " Sorry Tyrone " He heard and saw the same sliver Cathcart from yesterday " Sorry no one came to gey you apologies if you'd like to come this way " He nodded and followed.

As he came into a dinning room " This place is a lot better then I remember " He heard Fisto voice as they walked towards the door " Here you go my future King, I will inform the queen you are all settled in" He closed the door as they all looked at Tyrone.

" So 2 days in and I still haven't meet my future wife " He said as he sat down his helmet placed by his side.

" She does have an entire planet to deal with " Obi wan said trying to look at possible reasons as they all begun to tuck into this food and it was delicious as Tyrone finished people begun walking up to him and matching colour to his armour and he could see Anakin smiling and he stood up so they could do it

He stood up as they matched colours to his eyes and they are whispering to each other and Obi wan, Fisto and secura all leave giving Anakin and Tyrone the room all to them selves " So how are you feeling ?" He sighed why does everyone keep asking him that.

" what does she think of me and...." he cut himself off as he shook his head panicking internally a bit.

Meanwhile Obi-Wan and Fisto where being lead by royal advisor to massive banquet Hall " Ohh this wedding is gonna be as lit as Coruscant " They hear a voice say.

As there eyes laid across a near humanoid with canine and feline features as her glowing tail wrapped around a guard " Go make sure everything is order " As he nodded she smiled and she turned and saw the Jedi " I could have sworn I was gonna be m...

As there eyes laid across a near humanoid with canine and feline features as her glowing tail wrapped around a guard " Go make sure everything is order " As he nodded she smiled and she turned and saw the Jedi " I could have sworn I was gonna be marrying a Mando ".

" Yes my queen well they where matching colours to his armour " Kit Fisto said

She turned around and seemed to be in thought " I really can't wait Malak was talking pretty big stuff about his Jedi brother ".

" I'm sure your looking forward to meeting him " Secura said and The Queen gave her a look " Of course gotta say Malak was hot so this guys gotta be on the same standard ".

" Master where are you ?" They heard Anakin say " Where did those 3 go and god I'm so happy that was other although how did the queen know my favourite food was " Bee had a slit and suggestive smile on.

As they both entered the room and There eyes latched onto the 3 jedi " God I just wanna get this over with in tired already and all they've done is match colours with my eyes and armour" He joked.

Suddenly a glowing Tail wraps around him " You really are a cute one , Malak wasn't lying "Her smile reveals her canines " Soooo" he got cut off " I think I like you and No I'm not putting you down yet " Tyrone smiled " So should we not get on with the wedding".

She moves past the other Jedi Tyrone still wrapped as he waves at them " So can we get the ceremonial stuff out the way ? " He asks.

" Oh I couldn't agree more my sweet pup  come on my advisor " As the sliver haired Cathcar walks up " Yes my queen we can have done very quickly as long as there a witnesses".

"We are all here plus the quicker you two get together us for get to go " Anakin says and Tyrone just stares at him " Alright then let's get this over with before Malak gets back " He said and Bee smiled " This is gonna be as killer as a Gundark " She said.

"I don't think Gundark are that Killer " Tyrone joked and she laughed " Just as lippy as Malak to as he smiled.

" Jedi Knight Tyrone Shan do you Take the Queen of Cathcar to be your wife ?" The advisor asked " Yes " And she closed the book " I now pronounce you husband and wife " She said.

" Wait that was it ?" Anakin asked "Yeah the main stuff is the party Rouhani tell the mandolarion they are welcome into the city for the celebrations and let's get this party started ".