clone wars begins-part 1

As hulking Accalamators arrived in the space if the planet " We have space surpuority so move several Accalamators into bombarding position softening them up before we get there " Tyrone said as clones hummed in apparent agreement.

" Sir should the bulk of us deploy from Accalamators sir ?" A clone captain asked.

" Yes don't wanna risk we have no idea on what anti-air defences they have captain, I'm trusting you to keep the boys in shape while the prelimary force sets up a staging area " Tyrone said and captain nodded "yes General " And Tyrone smirked under his helmet

"Right move troopers on the double I want it done your weapons loaded and I want you in gunships now " Krime shouted.

And as they both boarded a gunship together with around 28 men and hundreds of Gunships began to deploy as had begun Accalamators to enter the planets atmosphere " Our first task on the orders from your grand master is to secure the Pahari Hills and establish a forward command centre ".

" Right order our cruisers to target the nearest droids forces and Genosians fighter spires we need air surpuority to make up for the number difference " Tyrone said and Krime nodded activating his wrist com " Attack cruiser Vertigo permission to bombarded enemy forces granted" 

And Tyrone heard nothing as Gunships left the the safety of the republic assault ship and as the gunships touched down on the dusty surface of Geonosis, the vast army of clones poured out, their ranks stretching as far as the eye could see. AT-TE walkers lumbered forward, their heavy footsteps shaking the ground beneath them as they advanced in formation.

Tyrone wasted no time, swiftly organizing his troops and setting up a forward command base amidst the rocky terrain. With practiced efficiency, tents were erected, communications arrays were activated, and strategic positions were fortified, all under the watchful eye of Commander Krime.

As the preparations neared completion, Tyrone received word from Commander Krime that the droid forces had reorganized and were moving towards their position. With a sense of urgency, Tyrone issued orders to his troops, rallying them to prepare for the impending assault.

The atmosphere crackled with tension as the clone troopers braced themselves for the coming battle. The sound of blaster fire echoed in the distance, mingling with the low hum of approaching droid machinery.

With determination etched upon his features, Tyrone stood at the forefront of his troops, his lightsaber ignited and ready for action. He knew that the fate of Geonosis hung in the balance, and that the outcome of this battle would shape the course of the war.

As the first wave of droid forces crested the horizon, Tyrone raised his hand in a signal to his troops. With a unified roar, the clones surged forward, their weapons blazing as they met the enemy head-on in a fierce and relentless onslaught. The fate of Geonosis would be decided in the crucible of war, and Tyrone Shan was prepared to lead his troops to victory, no matter the cost.

Tyrone looked back at the troops " Men we don't know me well but from this day forward your under my protection and leadership so I want us to blitz this droids and show why your the army the republic has put it's trust in " He finished by igniting his mothers double bladed lightsabre and hoards of B-1'S and B2'S begun to move towards the hills " FOR THE REPUBLIC " A small group of clones shouted as they followed there would be General into battle.

And as they did Gunships flew over heard lasers quickly demolishing scores of hail fire droids as Tyrone lead a legion of clones and quickly began pushing the droids back " Commander I want this a forward command base for the rest of the forces to deploy !"

"Bring in rhe rotary z6s boys " Krime yelled and in the gaps of the advancing clones they appeared and quickly opening fire and focusing on b2 battles droids as Tyrone himself has advance forward a massive force push denting the forward line of droids as he activated both his lightsabre and his mother's and was slicing through droids like it was nothing.

Some clones didn't stop firing while others took notice of what a force sensitive mandolarion was capable of as Tyrone wrapped his hand the gun of AAT as he slices it of and turns " Grenade Krime " and a clone throws a grenade a Tyrone opens the hatch.

" Hey what's going on out here , hey your not supposed to be he....." As Tyrone removes the droid head as the grenade lands in the top of tank and Tyrone flips off the tank as it implodes as the clones quickly blast the remaining droids to pieces as the ships began there landing sequence dust began to kick up as Tyrone began to set up a forward command base on the planet.

" I want a group to land near the arena and assault the separatist council, I then want groups to attack from the west and east of our position " as Tyrone stated as clone lieutenant ran up to him " Sorry general were in range of trade federation ships that haven't left yet " And Tyrone nodded " Command all forces to open fire bring as many down as possible and send gunships back to get more men and tanks we need to begin pushing for those command ships " He stated

" And commander make sure we dispatch a group to prevent our main force from being flanked

as he climbed ontop of AT-TE and gave the command a legion moved out as Tyrone pushed trh attack any remaining Jedi could land here as they all meet  up at the ruins of the 30  Hardcell-class interstellar transports that are just coming into view.

With Tyrone Shan at the forefront, the clone forces surged forward atop the towering AT-TE walkers, their determination unyielding as they charged towards the Hardcell-class interstellar transports that lay grounded before them. The Geonosian sky shimmered with the heat of battle as blaster fire streaked through the air, cutting down any droid resistance that dared to stand in their path.

As they closed in on their target, Tyrone's voice rang out over the roar of battle, rallying his troops with unwavering resolve. With a unified battle cry, the clones unleashed a torrent of blaster fire upon the transports, their precision and discipline laying waste to the enemy ranks with ruthless efficiency.

The air crackled with energy as the AT-TE walkers unleashed their devastating firepower, their heavy cannons raining destruction upon the hapless transports below. Explosions blossomed across the battlefield as the Hardcell-class vessels were torn apart under the onslaught, their hulls crumbling like paper in the face of the clone onslaught.

Amidst the chaos and carnage, Tyrone Shan stood resolute, his lightsaber a beacon of hope amidst the turmoil of war. With every strike and every shot fired, he led his troops with unwavering courage, his presence inspiring those around him to fight on with renewed determination.

As the last of the Hardcell-class transports fell to the ground in flames, the clone forces emerged victorious, their triumph echoing across the desolate landscape of Geonosis. But even as they celebrated their hard-won victory, Tyrone knew that the battle was far from over. With the enemy on the retreat, he prepared his troops to press forward, knowing that the fate of the galaxy hung in the balance, and that their bravery and sacrifice would be needed now more than ever.