A king in the making

A/N- All the over Jedi went back to coruscant after they where married 

Tyrone woke up feeling somethin9g soft and fluffy as and not wanting to get out the warmth of cover above and fluff beneath him and as he moved his head to get more comfortable " Would you like some help my little pup ?" He heard a voice say he just looked up embarrassed " Maybe " and she lifted him up quite easily before brining down on her side but then wrapping him up and attempts to say something and it Bee starts to giggle " Stop it and sleep in the fur would you " and Tyrone attempts to respond but mumbles into her fur again. 

2 hours later " My little pup as much as like you the we do have to get up " and he raised his face up completely covered in fur " Sorry I shed a lot " She joked and he she began to shift and she sat up on well sat on top of him " Like the view my little pup " and Tyrone face went scarlet red.

She looked at him and leaned down placing all four hands on Tyrone's chest and snuggled back into him " Yeah I may have lied a little I just wanted to tease you and other things  " his face went a darker red and she got closer and dropped her arms to the bed and kissed him and right as things where getting hot there was a knock at the door " Sorry my queen Senator Amidala and the others are here to see you." She sat up almost in bit of a panic " Ah dan farrik I forgot tell them me and my husband will be down in moment" Bee said.

and with annoying huff she got up however Tyrone breathed a sigh of relief as he got out of the bed and he walked towards his robes and armour " Hold on my little pup I had something I wanted to give you" he saw her Tail shaking around long enough to come out the walk in wardrobe  "Something that you have to wear plus I think it make you look the part "As she then brought out another armour stand  and Tyrone's eyes dropped " I can see you like  it little pup once me and Malak arranged it I had my council go to Mandalore to request pure beskar from the duchess and the poncho is made from Bardotta Silk. " and Tyrone ran his hand over the helmet and then quickly got dressed

" Aw look at my little pup " Tyrone was glad his helmet was on " So what council am I in charge off anyways ?" Tyrone asked

" It's a council of gluttony that's why us Queens or King's marry force sensitives however you are the first jedi brought into so they might have trouble trusting you at first" She said and Tyrone took his helmet and placed it on.

" So a bit like the Baran Do sages of Kel dor and then Dagoyan master of Bardotta " He responded and she smiled " Should of guessed you'd know, does the little pup want a gold star " as she patted on the helmet " Yes I would " He joked back before she grabbed him with her Tail and walked out.

She placed him down and offer her hand out as they linked arms and walked down stars the two guards behind them began to follow.

" Sorry if we interrupted anything my Queen but the senators ship has entered the atmosphere along with cheiftan Malak" The bigger of the two said.